Home

Official Roster Update 11-19-04 XBOX

This is a discussion on Official Roster Update 11-19-04 XBOX within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2004, 08:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Official Roster Update 11-19-04 XBOX

Untouched, no changes made.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster 11-19-04.zip (225.3 KB, 23 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2004, 09:27 PM   #2
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official Roster Update 11-19-04 XBOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPAJAwS1
I don't mean to be a little suspicious because I haven't fired this roster up with my xbox yet, but why is it that when I bring this roster update in Flynns editor all of the players have 0 ratings and none of the players mentioned to have been added in other posts are in this update?

If this is a joke, its not funny. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:53 PM   #3
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPAJAwS1
This IS NOT a roster update. I just loaded it onto my xbox to verify it. Its a roster in which all of the players have been edited to either 0 or 99. And if you save it to your hard drive, the file name is roster1, so it'll wind up saving over your default roster, if that is what you have it named.

My only question is why anyone would take the amount of time to change all those ratings for hundreds of players just to post it on the net... thats sad.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
This IS NOT a roster update. I just loaded it onto my xbox to verify it. Its a roster in which all of the players have been edited to either 0 or 99. And if you save it to your hard drive, the file name is roster1, so it'll wind up saving over your default roster, if that is what you have it named.

My only question is why anyone would take the amount of time to change all those ratings for hundreds of players just to post it on the net... thats sad.
it could be a mistake, i dont think he would do that on purpose. infact i think he was going to release his own rosters.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:05 PM   #5
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther84
it could be a mistake, i dont think he would do that on purpose. infact i think he was going to release his own rosters.
Exactly how could it be a mistake? Why would anyone just have a roster with all the players rated 0?

Only way I could see that this is a mistake is if he got the file from some other site that was dubbing it to be the official update when it was really a hoax. And if that was the case, that still doesn't answer my question as to why someone would waste their time of day to create such a file....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2004, 11:55 PM   #6
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Maybe it's a bunk file from codejunkies-or this guy is a jerk.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:57 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

chill out yall i don't know what went wrong i didn't mean to post a wrong roster...either i selected the wrong roster to upload or some stuff got messed up when i was renaming the filename or something but ill repost it in one sec hold up gimme a min

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »