Home

PS2 Historical Rosters

This is a discussion on PS2 Historical Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2005, 09:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS2 Historical Rosters

I want to attempt to do all of the historical rosters for the PS2.
I have started with the older ones from the 50's and 60's and early 70's. I want to do them all so that we PS2 owners will not be left in the dark. Anyone who has a PS2 and have done some rosters as well can check in here and we can compare notes. I have a Max Drive and I will be putting out the rosters that I have done as soon as I can. By the way, I am the person who did the historical rosters for Madden 2004 and gave them to PS2 rosters.com. My work is pretty accurate. Now..........who will help me here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2005, 07:59 AM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: PS2 Historical Rosters

Are you sure this can even be done for the PS2? Without having a working roster editor, can you still edit names to the amount that would be required for 2K5?
Old 02-28-2005, 08:17 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Are you sure this can even be done for the PS2? Without having a working roster editor, can you still edit names to the amount that would be required for 2K5?
Well you have to have more than one memory card....... But with the Max Drive, that should be no problem..................
Old 02-28-2005, 08:18 AM   #4
Rookie

Here are the teams that I have completed so far..................
81 Niners, 63 Bears, 81 Bengals, 64 Bills, 64 Browns, 75 Cardinals,
63 Chargers, 69 Chiefs, 70 Colts, 71 Cowboys, 72 Dolphins, 60 Eagles, 56 Giants, 68 Jets, 53 Lions, 61 Oilers, 67 Raiders, 75 Steelers, 69 Vikings.

As expected, a lot of these teams from this era were difficult because the rosters were not that big and I had to find players from the teams to fill the roster spots with question mark players.....

Come on PS2 guys!!! Help me as I try to do all of the rosters for OUR enjoyment!!!

Nothing against X-BOX men, but we have to represent our system as well!!!

Let's get the classic rosters done!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #5
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2

I tell you what i would be happy just to get a roster save for the current rosters for the max drive. I have the entire 2k lineup, i haven't been able to find a nfl 2k5 file yet for the max drive that wasn't corrupted or damaged or intended for offline use. Im real close to doing it all manually, i have a sharkport too but it seems like it's easier to use the max drive. With the sharkport i always get the usb errors and such.

Last edited by papasmurf; 02-28-2005 at 08:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2005, 12:48 PM   #6
Rookie

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/

1976 Raiders Roster
http://www.silverandblackattack.com/...1970s/1976.htm

And there's a site that I have at home with all the rosters and stats for every NFL team. It's a site that doesn't exist anymore but I have it saved at home. I'll post that later...

I'm always taking custom orders! Let me know what you want and we'll go from there.
http://community.webshots.com/user/agentq16

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »