Home

Help W/ Finn's Schedule Edit

This is a discussion on Help W/ Finn's Schedule Edit within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2005, 12:06 AM   #1
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Help W/ Finn's Schedule Edit

Okay, could someone walk me through step by step of how to load the 2005-2006 for a new franchise before starting? I've been trying, but can't seem to get it right at all. Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2005, 07:05 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Help W/ Finn's Schedule Edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Okay, could someone walk me through step by step of how to load the 2005-2006 for a new franchise before starting? I've been trying, but can't seem to get it right at all. Thanks for any help.
Load up a franchise file in which the preseason is over and the regular season schedule is showing with no games played. Click on the schedule tab in the editor. Click the Load Schedule button. You should see the 05 schedule. Just select it. Save the game save afterwards.

Load in game. It will still say 2004 if it is the first year in your franchise but the schedule will be the 2005 schedule.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:24 AM   #3
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

I think I understand now... does this work even with preseason turned off? Just wondering.

Thanks, too!
Old 06-15-2005, 09:32 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
I think I understand now... does this work even with preseason turned off? Just wondering.

Thanks, too!
Yeah, as long as in game when you go to schedule, you see the regular season schedule with no games played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »