Home

Hey XROB Question for ya about FINN

This is a discussion on Hey XROB Question for ya about FINN within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2005, 07:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Hey XROB Question for ya about FINN

hey man, whats up.......Finn's new 1.8 is gonna be awesome once he gets the right set-up since right now it comes up with error and you cant download it, but anyway, whats the lames term defintion of the new restore height weight thing, what is the point of that at all?

and also the add picture just means you could take a no-name free agent and just copy there pic and put in on a rookie like Derrick Johnson right? thats all that feature does?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2005, 07:48 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Hey XROB Question for ya about FINN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmogs10
hey man, whats up.......Finn's new 1.8 is gonna be awesome once he gets the right set-up since right now it comes up with error and you cant download it, but anyway, whats the lames term defintion of the new restore height weight thing, what is the point of that at all?

and also the add picture just means you could take a no-name free agent and just copy there pic and put in on a rookie like Derrick Johnson right? thats all that feature does?
The height thing restores orignal height and the same goes for weight. I asked him to add pictures so all the rooks won't have the same blank photo. I may add them to existing players also. So people like Roy Williams WR will look like Emmitt Smith and so on. I hope he makes it so we are able to customize the photos if possible.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 04-06-2005, 08:38 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

yea he released it yestreday and it didnt download properly and now he said he fixed it but it still doesnt download properly so hopfully he gets it working soon and maybe by 2night
Old 04-25-2005, 02:03 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
The height thing restores orignal height and the same goes for weight. I asked him to add pictures so all the rooks won't have the same blank photo. I may add them to existing players also. So people like Roy Williams WR will look like Emmitt Smith and so on. I hope he makes it so we are able to customize the photos if possible.
Xrob, when is your next roster update.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:50 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbasuperstar40
Xrob, when is your next roster update.
I getting it together Its going to be great believe me I darn near went all out. This probably would be the update to start the 2006 project. Did Deion Sanders retire. I hear JMC has a good roster set so it should hold my fellow OS users over the update won't be much longer though. I been working hard considering school and now I have a job and girl friends to manage. But every thing is going perfect. Thanks you know I like to do it big. Step Ya Game Up.

P.S. Be on the look out for this title post soon!!!

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2005, 03:40 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I getting it together Its going to be great believe me I darn near went all out. This probably would be the update to start the 2006 project. Did Deion Sanders retire. I hear JMC has a good roster set so it should hold my fellow OS users over the update won't be much longer though. I been working hard considering school and now I have a job and girl friends to manage. But every thing is going perfect. Thanks you know I like to do it big. Step Ya Game Up.

Thats great I mean really great news and I'm glad to see you back in the mix again bro.

JMCs are a very good start but when I think about the possibilitys using Finns 1.8 well I can hardly contain myself. I've tried using it but it won't load up for me due to the other editor still installed on my system and I can't get it to uninstall something happened and I can't find that part of the program file to remove it so I'm stuck with the 1.4 untill I get that particular download to reinstall and remove the 1.4.

Anyway I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of it and hopefully Finn will send me that 1.4 so I can get to work removing it.

Untill then the guys here who are familiar with it will see things thru and come up with some great rosters with players and all the edits it allows you to perform...so you guys out there using it..."Drop it like its Hot" and please deliver what IMO will carry ESPN into the current and up coming season at least one more time and beyond..."Long Live ESPN NFL2K5"!!!

Holla Back y'all
Old 04-25-2005, 04:43 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

Do your thing man, good luck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »