Home

Old 03-17-2005, 08:18 PM   #1
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
PS2 March 17 Rosters

I have updated the rosters as of March 17, including Burress signing with the Giants. I have edited alot of players and created roughly 30 rookies or so. There are limits to how many natural players you can edit as well as created players for the PS2. I moved a few guys around as far as positions, Morlon Greenwood to ILB, Napolean Harris to OLB (although all 3 starters were listed in the last download as ILB), etc. There are a lot of players that are changing positions on the offensive line and I didn't want to do to much of this as it uses up a name edit. Two moves were made: Pisa Tinasoimoa to SS and Adam Archuleta to FS only to find out they could stay at LB and SS now. However, the original player profiles are in the free agent list with 0 speed and tackling for those that want to move them back.

Let me know if there is anybody on the free agent list that should be assigned to a team. I know the PS2 guys are in a minority for rosters and we won't be able to do some of the things the XBox guys can do but we can come as close as we can.

This is a max drive file but I have attached the convertor for sharkport/x-port.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPN ZIP.zip (296.8 KB, 64 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2005, 05:51 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: PS2 March 17 Rosters

Thanks for the rosters now all in need is a sharkport.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I have updated the rosters as of March 17, including Burress signing with the Giants. I have edited alot of players and created roughly 30 rookies or so. There are limits to how many natural players you can edit as well as created players for the PS2. I moved a few guys around as far as positions, Morlon Greenwood to ILB, Napolean Harris to OLB (although all 3 starters were listed in the last download as ILB), etc. There are a lot of players that are changing positions on the offensive line and I didn't want to do to much of this as it uses up a name edit. Two moves were made: Pisa Tinasoimoa to SS and Adam Archuleta to FS only to find out they could stay at LB and SS now. However, the original player profiles are in the free agent list with 0 speed and tackling for those that want to move them back.

Let me know if there is anybody on the free agent list that should be assigned to a team. I know the PS2 guys are in a minority for rosters and we won't be able to do some of the things the XBox guys can do but we can come as close as we can.

This is a max drive file but I have attached the convertor for sharkport/x-port.
is this the hardware i need to download the rosters? http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=294
Old 03-19-2005, 09:51 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebi4802
is this the hardware i need to download the rosters? http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=294
sorry the link wont take. but it is the max evo for ps2. will that one work?
Old 03-20-2005, 05:16 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

Thanks a lot for the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2005, 06:57 AM   #6
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'm not sure about the Max Evo - it might work but isn't what people are using for the rosters. You just need the Max Drive PS2 and don't bother getting the more expensive bigger ones. You're just transferring files.

Here is a link at EB: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243921.asp

Hope that helps.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:55 AM   #7
Rookie

wow you mustve spent alot of time creating those rookies.
did a great job too
if i were to use these il wait till after the draft to add them to their real teams.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:14 PM   #8
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

better_than_you how are the rosters? What rookies did he create? I would like to know before I go by a max drive. BTW thanks to rudyjuly for doing these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »