Home

New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated

This is a discussion on New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2005, 01:15 AM   #33
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
No sweat at all man....it's not like there were a whole lot of changes, right? The only personal interest team tweak that I made was Eddie Kennison of the Chiefs. They had him faster than Dante Hall!! He's one of us older men....so I bumped him down to 80.

The bottom line was how the rosters would play in franchise mode. I've been very pleased so far. In game 1, Trent Green started out horrible against the Denver defense throwing 2 bad (but realistic) INT's in the first half, though rallied to throw a TD pass right before halftime to bring the Chiefs within 10 at 20-10. I stiffened up my D in the 2nd half not allowing any points as newly acquired Surtain and Knight made a key INT and 4th down stop. Running was tough with Holmes only tallying under 50 yds. But Green ended up with 333 for 3TDs and 3 INTs. In game 2 versus CAR, it looked like last year's Chiefs run D, giving up over 200 to Stephen Davis, including an 80+ yd'er! But the pass D stayed tough allowing only 10 points in a 16-10 win. Both Elam and Kasay missed mid-30 yarders in each game, not normally seen, so I think I need to bump up my CPU kick slider slightly.

I think the Punters consistency needs to come down a lot. They tend to boom every single punt.

BTW...jmc: did you add a year of experience via the editor in your rosters?
No
Old 04-28-2005, 04:55 PM   #34
Rookie

MattCoz's Arena

OVR: 2

You gave Cedric Benson number 34, I don't think I need to explain what's wrong with that.

edit: He'll probably get his number 32 and Todd Johnson will switch to 35 or something.

Last edited by MattCoz; 04-28-2005 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:06 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 4

ha ha ha, yea benson will get 32 and Johnson will go to 35 prolly, def not 34!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2005, 10:16 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

guys, help me out. What is action replay and how do I get it. I want to update rosters so I can edit the individual players as recommended by the Nebraska fan (i forget his username).
Old 05-01-2005, 11:59 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 6

Action Replay allows you to transport roster files from your XBOX to your computer. You can get it from EBAY, Best Buy, Media Play, Wal Mart, Target, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »