Home

Sample Rosters

This is a discussion on Sample Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: Should I release my sample rosters now?
Yes 13 59.09%
No 9 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2005, 03:20 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Sample Rosters

Should I release an early update of my rosters just so you can see my progress.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2005, 04:34 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Sample Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob

Common Xrob you know these guys are just drooling for some fresh meat and guess what you're it...I myself choose to be a bit more reframed and will ask polietly...please sir may I have another?

Actually I'm dying of thirst here bro so do this..."Drop It Like Its Hot" and help save our beloved and most honored Football game of all time ESPN NFL 2K5...
"Long Live ESPN 2K5"

A fan a friend and a man on a mission to save the world from the evil empire that has cast its ugly shadow on the helpless and not so fortunate...save us Xrob save us all.

Like the commericial once said..."Its Good To Play Together".

Holla Back y'all
Old 04-27-2005, 08:27 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

Only if you promise to finish them, and that they are at least past the 3th or 4th round, 'cause there are already enough rosters out there that is up till the 3rd (though some of the rosters are a little off on their ratings) It all depends how froggy you are though?!?
Old 04-27-2005, 08:51 AM   #4
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Nah. I think I can be patient enough until the FINAL set of rosters is released.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:16 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13
Question Re: Sample Rosters

I think I will post update today. I have to finish some things up. I used JMC ratings for Caps and took note of many things mentioned. Its a good things I kept my old notes about equipment. Its not completely done but I too excited. I have school tomorrow and if I don't post them tomorrow on the half a day then I will post them Monday. I really want you guys to enjoy this. I will be tired if I do complete this set today. I would post it Sunday but I got to work. I see what I can do tonight and tomorrow. Rick I really want it posted just for you.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2005, 02:20 AM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I think I will post update today. I have to finish some things up. I used JMC ratings for Caps and took note of many things mentioned. Its a good things I kept my old notes about equipment. Its not completely done but I too excited. I have school tomorrow and if I don't post them tomorrow on the half a day then I will post them Monday. I really want you guys to enjoy this. I will be tired if I do complete this set today. I would post it Sunday but I got to work. I see what I can do tonight and tomorrow. Rick I really want it posted just for you.

Ok Xrob if you've got enough time with your busy schedual and all I remember last year when you were crankin' them out like a pez dispencer and got a little burned out so pace yourself and keep you priorites inline because you really push yourself hard last year and needed that long break you took so just take your time and don't worry about them being the best your work is already know by me and others.

I still have some of you old files in a data base so if you're up to it this time around I'm behind you on this just don't let things get out of hand and pace yourself there are plenty of guys here who can help out just ask.

P.S. Be sure to check the CAPs I think JMC may have missed a few playres from the draft but I'm sure he's gonna get them in,just a heads up bro.

Holla Back y'all

Last edited by Rickster101; 04-29-2005 at 02:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »