Home

Working on a set of rosters that play well on default levels(beta testers needed)

This is a discussion on Working on a set of rosters that play well on default levels(beta testers needed) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2005, 01:27 PM   #33
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Working on a set of rosters that play well on default levels(beta testers needed)

I'm adding pictures to these, and trying to get the rosters as accurate as possible. These rosters are working out great! I should be finished with every team tomorrow night and I'm going to go over each team and see if the depth charts are accurate on Wednesday. Hopefully I can get them finished then. I'll post the updated roster when I'm finished.

philr
Old 08-22-2005, 05:02 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Working on a set of rosters that play well on default levels(beta testers needed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil21
I'm adding pictures to these, and trying to get the rosters as accurate as possible. These rosters are working out great! I should be finished with every team tomorrow night and I'm going to go over each team and see if the depth charts are accurate on Wednesday. Hopefully I can get them finished then. I'll post the updated roster when I'm finished.

philr
I wouldnt add pictures. I dont understand why u ppl add pics to ppl that dont even look close to em... Just leave it as a blank pic.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:48 PM   #35
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Got a little time to play around with these(20 mins.), and the only thing I would change is the QB agg. to around 10 just for good measure. I'm thinking about writing about why I made the edits and how they change the gameplay(if I can ever get some free time, I got a uniform inspection in the morning ).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2005, 09:18 PM   #36
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
Got a little time to play around with these(20 mins.), and the only thing I would change is the QB agg. to around 10 just for good measure. I'm thinking about writing about why I made the edits and how they change the gameplay(if I can ever get some free time, I got a uniform inspection in the morning ).

Theres nothing really wrong with the gameplay they're just outdated bro meaning they need the rosters to be worked into shape,you've been away awhile from these and it shows but gameplay, naw that part is fine they just need to be caught up to current NFL pre-season rosters and later set-up for the up coming season!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-22-2005, 09:59 PM   #37
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

That's good to hear. I know I definately can't do the transaction updates but if somebody else can, that would be really, really awesome.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:28 PM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
That's good to hear. I know I definately can't do the transaction updates but if somebody else can, that would be really, really awesome.

Well you already know what me and Xrob think about them and chances are somebody just might do em'.

I've been testing out their Franchise stability and I'm about to go into my 3rd season...plus I plan on doing some roster changes myself since it hasn't given me any problem other then working these rosters and updates.

I gotta be careful not to hit that edit wall though thats when things go crazy for the Franchise mode but for now I didn't touch the rosters just load and play and so far so good going into Franchise year 3.

These are pretty edit friendly for now and shouldn't be too difficuilt for anybody with decent skills to handle best parts though are the number of rookies in it that won't freeze up in franchise and the edits themselves that provide its unique gameplay...thats my opinion from dealing with them and trust me those edits should hold up a long,long I know they're some of the best put together and I feel good in knowing where they came from.

Proof of that is seen in my Franchise which again is heading into its 3rd season not simmed but I do "Gamecast" to see the game transpire and its results,help get thru the Franchise!!!

P.S. this is nothing confirmed or found to be fact for what your expectations may be these are what my testing and experiences are dealing with them if you want or expect simular results you'd be better served testing them for yourself as not to be disappointed because as you all know guys have different styles and for what you do with them "Results" may vary as for me I'm having no problem as stated in the post above.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-22-2005 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:26 AM   #39
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6

If anyone takes the time to update these it would be appreciated. I'm waiting for a good up to date roster to start a new franchise. I am back to NCAA till then.

Thanks again for everyones work/feedback to keep 2k5 alive. It's appreciated!
Old 08-23-2005, 12:55 PM   #40
Rookie

Phil21's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll try my hardest to keep them up to date, but I don't really follow ESPN and the minor transactions taking place between teams. But I will keep them up to date, cause I really like these set of rosters.

I noticed when I was playing a game on legend with these that my cornerback would slow up when covering the receiver and would leave the receiver wide open. My guess is that it's something with the legend sliders, and to fix it I would move the Human coverage slider a couple clicks to the right. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to tonight.

Thats my only real big gripe at this moment. I'll play another game tonight and let you know how it is.

philr

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »