Home

Action Replay Question

This is a discussion on Action Replay Question within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2005, 03:26 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Action Replay Question

Hi, I have AR, been using it alot to update NFL and use Finn's editor, yet now whenever I put the Mem Card in the USB and drag any save, not even FInn's edits just any save on the AR it says error writing the save, what do I do about this, do I have to buy a new MEM card now, is this one broken, no new Mem cards even work with the AR, has anyone had this happen to them b4, I cant drag 1 save over to my Mem card without it saying error writing save, any advice from anyone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2005, 10:25 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Action Replay Question

ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! do I need to get a new MEM card or new Action Replay, it would be nice if anyone would help me out here after 11 veiws
Old 05-25-2005, 11:17 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmogs10
ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! do I need to get a new MEM card or new Action Replay, it would be nice if anyone would help me out here after 11 veiws
I've seen that problem you're having and usually it takes me about 3-4 trys to get it to format right.

What I do is put the card back into the controller and erase or re-format it using the XBOX to be sure the card is clear of any errors or items left on it like those 4 blocks that still show up.

Try that and be sure the card is reading clean before using it for DLs I've had this problem happen just today and its usually the card reading files that show up like the dateline thing if you open up the file you'll see it what you want to do is delete that so the card formats and loads or tranfer.

Currently I'm working on the file Xrob droped today and am having no problems changing names or anything eles but change the names using the XBOX first then load it back into the AR open the file there on the Memory Card side and drag it to the pc data base then when its there drag it to your desk top and BAM you've got the file with changes you've made like names,attributes,years and whatever other changes you've made to it.

Get back to me if you've run into any problems right now I'm working on depth charts and personal changes using my XBOX and the AR and things are coming along pretty good.

Holla Back y'all

Last edited by Rickster101; 05-25-2005 at 11:19 PM.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:57 PM   #4
Banned

UUUUUUUUUUUM you are the coolest dude EVER!!!! I have been so pissed all day about this and annoyed, and i just read your post and did what you said and it FREAKEN WORKED MAN, thank you soooooooo much for the help and time you put into typing that for me, i owe you man, thank you so much again
Old 05-26-2005, 01:34 AM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmogs10
UUUUUUUUUUUM you are the coolest dude EVER!!!! I have been so pissed all day about this and annoyed, and i just read your post and did what you said and it FREAKEN WORKED MAN, thank you soooooooo much for the help and time you put into typing that for me, i owe you man, thank you so much again
No problem bro you're quite welcome usually I would have PM'd you but I'm sure you along with a bunch of others here would like to know about alot of stuff I know but I guess are too proud to ask...one day I hope you'll pass info on like this and contribute and help out the community,I'm always willing to offer help and tips all is needed is to ask for it...in the future I may call on you for info so share and share alike its all good now go have some fun!!!

P.S. I guess I am pretty cool if you say so...keep in touch bro see you around the forums.

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

all that i did was right click on the action replay and select refresh then tried it and it worked.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #7
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

You know that was written in 2005 right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »