Home

Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3

This is a discussion on Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2005, 10:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3

I figured it out. I just put card back in xbox and erased it and started fresh. Had no problem. BTW, how do I put the AR stuff from my mem card onto my xbox. Oh, and how do I make a file on my comp? I appreciate the help.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:02 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

where would you find one of the microsoft cards that is compatible with AR?
Old 05-29-2005, 10:20 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Well Ram209 I've been going ove your ver.3 and its a very good playing roster as far as the gameplay goes so far still going over it with different teams and they're looking great.

On another note...the roster personal is a bit off and thats between you and I via pms in the meantime guys DLing this file check your teams as he said you know your personal better then we do so I suggest you guys check sport sites if you want to do your own and beat the Christmas rush!!!

I posted a link for all to use it goes straight to FOX Transactions and is updated as soon as NFL news drops I suggest using it to update on your own if you want your team updated quicker then what drops here...all or most of these files are "Subject To Change" due to...

trades,signings,releases,camps,injuries ect ect and its not hard to do just press the link and you'll be linked to the site or use one of your choice...I've been updating since the 5/8/05 and 5/21/05 file and mine is pretty current but as I've stated"Subject To Change".

Other files will follow I'm certain of that but for you guys who've got skills you can easly update and make moves alls needed is a base roster like noplaces or Xrobs both are excellent IMO but I just gotta hand it to Ram209 these edits are off the hook only thing that concerns me now is the Franchise handling that over 100 edit so when I know something I'll be sure to let you guys know how it pans out.

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2005, 10:55 PM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac1665
I figured it out. I just put card back in xbox and erased it and started fresh. Had no problem. BTW, how do I put the AR stuff from my mem card onto my xbox. Oh, and how do I make a file on my comp? I appreciate the help.
Ahh yes a rookie we have here well first off welcome to "OS...Da Spot" bro now lets see you've got the card working thats a good thing now about the Microsoft cards they are designed to work and are combatable with the AR a match made in heaven with just enough sugar as to not be too sweet.

They can be found at most electonic stores that cater to selling software and XBOX,ps2 and or any other product related to pc and video game products cost about 25-30 bucks I believe and theres always something on ebay and simular sites cheaper but buyer beware you get what you pay for so its up to you!!!

Tranfering to the XBOX via is a simple process...just DL'd files to you card via the AR device you'll see this on the on screen table thats has your files remove it from your docking port and insert back into your controller and DL'd into the game you're using or as some of us vets do DL'd straight onto the XBOX Hardrive itself some files such as MVP baseball will not DL'd from the card direct and you'll need to do this in order to get it to load into the game itself there are other games that require you to do this but later for that.

All files DL'd via the AR can be saved onto your pc data base I save most of mine there because you never know when you'll want to play any outdated game no longer in circulation on the boards lots of mine are treasures that are no longer available not even from codejunkies themselves so save all you cherish into you pc data base you never know when you'll pull it up in the future.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you making a file on your computer,once its in your pc data base it is on your computer and you can drag that file onto your desk top and open or play with files anyway you want but as far as that you save in the pc data base which is basically the same thing and of course you can make copies and put them in files you create which isn't a bad idea once again thats a good thing but if space is a problem then just store it in the pc data base on the AR ,simply drag the file into the center where it says its at....best to also read the instructions that come with the AR to be sure you're following the right procedures.

Other then that you should be fine if you run into any problems just post and I'm sure someone here will assist you if they can again welcome to"OS...Da Spot"!!!

Holla Back y'all
Old 05-30-2005, 12:52 AM   #13
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Yeah some of the transactions are off...but no doubt this piece is nice.....loving everything about it....plays great ....cpu is challenging as hell....loving it....I almost lost and didn't care...it was enjoyable.....

And is it just me or after getting the patch do you catch Peter and Dan with a bunch of new lines....like the patch unlocked something on the disc....

Nice overall those ...Rosters are great keep up the hard work...to XRob, Noplace and Co...nice jobs..
Old 06-02-2005, 10:16 AM   #14
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
And is it just me or after getting the patch do you catch Peter and Dan with a bunch of new lines....like the patch unlocked something on the disc....
Nice overall those ...Rosters are great keep up the hard work...to XRob, Noplace and Co...nice jobs..
I doubt there was an unlock.....the "you can't coach that" comment is starting to get as bad as last year's NHL 2K4 "shoulder" blip.

What is the last transaction date for this particular roster set?

BTW, I've found that The Sporting News updates are nice since they archive pretty well in case you miss something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »