Home

Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3

This is a discussion on Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2005, 05:47 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3

Well guys this is part 3 with the draft update and FA. I used Xrobs last roster he put out as my base(Great job by the way) and went from there. Ok here is a rundown on what I did. First of all the transactions are not that up to date ie.. Bears still have Edinger I figured everyone knows there own team and can update the recent transactions. I used the 127 max rating as my guide. So there are some guys with over a 100 rating, but not overall 100 is the max. I went through each team and TRIED to update EVERY PLAYER, the best I could I dont think I did anything glaring or that bad. The only problem I ran into was the Ratings for all the teams are a little high because of the FA moves all these teams look great on "paper" but we will have to wait and see how it turns out. CHiefs for example had a 94 Defense I did some adjusting and brought them down to a 80 something, Vikings are 90 Off and Def. Raiders are 93 O and 70ish on D. Now you might look at some teams ratings and think "what the fu--" but trust me guys go inside the team and look at each player ratings and I think you will find they are rated pretty good. I just dont know how VC gets thier overall ratings for the teams. Now I did my usuall global adjustments, found here http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...87#post1650087 what I also did was up the O-line Agl. and pass blocking while lowering the DT pass rush and Agl. Now you will notice some amazing animations (Even more than before, I know where does VC hide all these damn Animations, you think they could let madden borrow a couple ). The trap blocking and pulling work better now.

Now as far as sliders go I play 9- 10 minute quarters. If you snap the ball at @25sec or less you should be fine. I have the FAtigue low so this makes you wait and trust me if you keep snapping the ball quick your guys will get tired so it is benificial for you to wait it makes a huge difference. Also put your auto sub out at 60 and sub in at 90. I played Raiders vs. Ravens and J.Lewis had 37 yes really 37 carries for 176 yards on 10 minutes.

Well here you guys go and as always FEEDBACK let me know anything as far as what you guys think. And again thanks to FInn because really without him none of this would be possible. XROB for making the FA moves and Rookies and OS for being "da spot" as my man Rickster like to call it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Computer.zip (9.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster1.zip (274.3 KB, 119 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2005, 08:27 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3

Hey Ram thanks for using my roster as the base. I really need to download these so that means I have to get near a computer asap. I know you did your think but do you think you could do a version 4 meaning once I finishing adding pics to Noplace's roster with all rookies included that you edit ratings again and add your tweaks I know this was a long process but we all would like your input.

P.S. What's the computer file.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 05-29-2005, 08:37 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

Ram how does this file work in franchise. Or it doesn't work maybe we could use your file in exhibition and me and noplace's in franchise that should be a solution to both our/everyone problems.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 05-29-2005, 11:37 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Hey Ram thanks for using my roster as the base. I really need to download these so that means I have to get near a computer asap. I know you did your think but do you think you could do a version 4 meaning once I finishing adding pics to Noplace's roster with all rookies included that you edit ratings again and add your tweaks I know this was a long process but we all would like your input.

P.S. What's the computer file.

Hey xrob, the computer file is the slider settings I use. I will do another set once you guys are done with the pics and after training camps are done
Old 05-29-2005, 01:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
Cool Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 3

stop the presses!!! part 3 is here baby! woohoo!!!!

hey Ram209,

I know alot of individual edits go it, bu is there a base list of edits like before? When do you think we are going to see a listing of base edits so we can keep those franchise rook's up to snuff?

thanks again for all the hard work, playboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2005, 01:55 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

And here it is part 3 has arrived here at "OS...Da Spot",time to get serious here folks,well Ram209 you know how I like my edits (simular to what I use) so I'll give em' the ole one,two,three...Rickster101 review your last two were pretty big hits with the roster/slider combo so lets see how these hold up,the last two were great IMO...I'll get back to you in the meantime....

P.S. A special shout out to one of my crew Xrob who I'm glad to say appears to back in the mix stay the course bro you're one cool cat without you alot of this wouldn't be thought about due to work you've contributed here at what I like to call..."OS...Da Spot"...you know how we do it!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 05-29-2005 at 02:08 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:37 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I tried to dl, but it says not enough room on my memory card. Is the file THAT big? I have the standard 8 mb card that came with my action replay. Is there another memory card that is bigger and compatible with action replay?
Old 05-29-2005, 09:53 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac1665
I tried to dl, but it says not enough room on my memory card. Is the file THAT big? I have the standard 8 mb card that came with my action replay. Is there another memory card that is bigger and compatible with action replay?
Sounds like you need to DL'd whatever files on that card onto you AR pc data base or you XBOX hardrive in any case its basically telling you "THE CARD IS FULL" and you'd be better served getting a new card with some backbone to it 8 mb doesn't leave much room for files when you've got these types so if I were you I'd clear that card and DL a file or two at a time or bust out a new better more reliable card for DL's.

Micosoft makes cards for the AR if you can get one of theirs...I forgot how much it holds but its more then 8 mbs and holds up pretty well.

Holla Back y'all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »