Home

Sega Sports NCAA 2K3 rosters

This is a discussion on Sega Sports NCAA 2K3 rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2005, 03:43 AM   #1
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Sega Sports NCAA 2K3 rosters

Its not yet totally complete. Only 28 of 117 teams are done. By the end of the weekend I should have 50 more teams done to make a grand total of 78.

For now I have completed the PAC 10 and Big East Conferences.

Additional teams are
Clemson, Florida State, North Carolina, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Utah, Georgia, Auburn, Boise State.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA2K3_2002Start.zip (359.3 KB, 58 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2005, 03:45 AM   #2
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

Re: Sega Sports NCAA 2K3 rosters

Forgot to mention the rosters are based on the beginning of the 2002 - 2003 season when the game came out.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:18 AM   #3
Rookie

m7406's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
Forgot to mention the rosters are based on the beginning of the 2002 - 2003 season when the game came out.
hey catcatch22

I really appreciate the hard work and will definitely use the rosters you are currently working on, but I was wondering have you considered updating the rosters to reflect this past college football season so people would have an "alternative" to NCAA 2005 which as you know is terrible on x box.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:08 PM   #4
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

That would be a collossal undertaking and it would be very difficult to truly give every player the true rating they deserve since almost everyteam has such huge rosters above the 53 man limit the game gives.

No one would be happy with the ratings I would give saying this is too low or this to high. So with the update I made all I did was add names, no ratings adjustment.

Also since the game has the Championship Bowls Scheduled in the game all the way to 2006 I felt more people would enjoy taking a young freshman like Matt Linehart and take him year by year till he wins the National Title or take the Auburn team with their very young talent and develope them to this year and what a year they had. Or play with young star players in the nfl today such as Eli Manning at Ole' Miss, Ben Rothelisbuger at Miami of Ohio, Byron Leftwich at Marshall, Phillip Rivers at NC State, Johnathon Vilma and Willis McGahee at Miami.

I fell the college game is more enjoyable after the fact, what I mean is after you know who turned out to be good players at the next level. I mean I would love to play with classic teams like in the NCAA basketball game such as the Fab 5 Freshman from michigan.

Also its easier this way to make the rosters the way sega intended it too since all the players are there, all I have to do is name them.

By the way you will find info on all 117 teams in the game in 2002 at this web site. http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2...review2002.htm
Old 01-31-2005, 07:49 PM   #5
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

are these ps2 or XBox?

Go Badgers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2005, 07:51 PM   #6
Rookie

MrTennessee's Arena

OVR: 3

xbox
Old 01-31-2005, 07:53 PM   #7
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

crap

I was looking to repurchase 2k3 just for ol' times sake (since I'm sick of NCAA 2005)

where to go next for rosters...hmmmm

Go Badgers!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:30 PM   #8
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

Anyone still play this game, was playing it a bit. The camera angle is really annoying but it seems solid. The nfl 2k series has gone so far that its hard going back and playing this game but I did find it kind of fun. If anyone is interested I might pick back up on this and complete a new roster for all the teams up to this date if yall want or stick to what I was doing before and naming the old teams players who they were.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »