Home

PS2 June 13 Rosters

This is a discussion on PS2 June 13 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-05-2005, 11:02 AM   #17
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS2 June 13 Rosters

I found them finally updated on ESPN.com today. Hopefully I can start hammering some out tonight.

Go Badgers!
Old 09-05-2005, 02:22 PM   #18
MVP

dbeth's Arena

Okay, this is going to be a MAJOR pain on the ps2.

I've only worked through San Fran, Chicago, Cincy, Buffalo, and Denver. All I've done is removed players that aren't on the team anymore and replaced some with Free Agents that exist. Unfortunately, there are about a dozen players per team that are missing...or are in the wrong position.

I don't know of a way to change position for players that came with the game, but changing the created players will be easy. Unfortunately, there may be just too many players that need to be created to fill all the holes. I'll try to change existing players that aren't with any team to fill the other spots (to keep the yrs exp. the same).

I can almost guarantee that these won't be done by Sunday, but hopefully by Week 2 they can get finished....if I don't go insane by then. Honestly, I don't know how some of you (NoPlace, Blacklover, Fairdale, BehindShadows, RudyJuly, etc.) do this!

Go Badgers!
Old 09-08-2005, 08:24 AM   #19
Return of the Blake

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Glad to see you keep on doing it Dbeth. Roster management is a pain. I don't know how many hours I put in to get all the rookies in etc but it was far more than I was playing.

The roster edits were one of the things I have been extremely annoyed at with NFL 2k series. The fact we can't edit positions really, really hurts. The lack of a true global depth chart where you can slide a guard in to starting tackle from the basic depth chart would really fix the problem but again, its not possible.

The only way I was able to switch positions (Tebucky Jones to SS, etc) was to find a comparable player in the game in terms of years experience. I tried to find a crappy player at the position I want and then basically edit the names and all the attributes to "switch" the player profiles. You can edit the school and names so if the years exp were within 1 year, it wasn't too bad and you could make it seem as though you switched the position.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:17 AM   #20
MVP

dbeth's Arena

That's what I'm trying to do.....hopefully I can get some time to work at it this weekend. My wife just shakes her head when seeing me do this, but hopefully I can get some solid work at it this weekend.....may even have to move the ps2 to a crappy TV just to get some good work in.

Go Badgers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »