Home

XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

This is a discussion on XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2005, 09:05 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
Ok XRob and Noplace....I'm having no problems with these...they are working fine...and highly appreciate the great work....I'm still seeing alot of no photos on the cowboys and the eagles...so if you made it to the R's...then you still have to go back and do some edits...ratings are fine..and game plays great...

Defenses are crazy and the offensive game is boosted and working great...
I'll add more photos when I get time I haven't looked at current players photos on nfl.com. Plus with releases there's no since in assigning all photos when they are going to be cut. BS you had no problem with freezing cause my file doesn't freeze. Thanks for the suggestions and for downloading.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-25-2005, 11:18 AM   #10
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
I'll add more photos when I get time I haven't looked at current players photos on nfl.com. Plus with releases there's no since in assigning all photos when they are going to be cut. BS you had no problem with freezing cause my file doesn't freeze. Thanks for the suggestions and for downloading.
You Know what x-rob? I would suggest holding off on pics, atleast until training camp starts. You're right, I doesnt make much since when we all know big time cuts are coming, but its great that you did as many as you did..

Did you make any transactions since the last file I sent you? Roster cuts & signings have been slow, but there has been a few signings...
Old 06-25-2005, 12:47 PM   #11
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Great roster file bro, the game feels waaaaaaaaay more realistic and odd thing is, I'm finding new cut-scene's I've never seen before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2005, 01:47 PM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
You Know what x-rob? I would suggest holding off on pics, atleast until training camp starts. You're right, I doesnt make much since when we all know big time cuts are coming, but its great that you did as many as you did..

Did you make any transactions since the last file I sent you? Roster cuts & signings have been slow, but there has been a few signings...

First off great roster file gentlemen the two of you together have really put a smile on my face with this latest effort of yours so congratulations are in order here again great job guys thanks alot.

Second I'd go along with Noplaces suggestion there are just waaay too many senerios in camp right now to work on guys who may or may not make the cut,I've been tracking the players for awhile now and things are just filling out on that scene with camps and transactions coming into play...so I'm sure there are more to come its just kinda slow thats all.

Third I'm not seeing and haven't experienced any freeze or glitchs in the file and don't expect to any time soon I've never had that happen before with anything Xrob has posted and so these should follow form his track record for roster files should be legendary by now but theres always a first time as for now none have been seen or come upon by me myself.

Fourth I'm sure there will be more moves so this is kinda like a question with expectations that you'll update this file until all camps and mini camps have concluded in other words will you continue to add updates to the file until the finale whistle in camp blows?

Fifth and lastly did you use a particular set of sliders with these or can the user just make slider adjustments to his own likings...I ask because as you know some guys post sliders with there rosters like Ram209,Nick Chew and others,this doesn't take away from the rosters I just would like to know what you (Xrob and Noplace) use on a testing and regular bases.

Thats it for now I see some serious games on the gridiron coming about(10-12 min.Qtrs) so its off to get in a few solid games and let these bad boys do the talking so until next time thanks for all your hard word and efforts and also for "Droppin' It Like Its Hot" with these much anticiapated rosters.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 06-25-2005, 02:14 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

y would i lie about freezing everytime when i use 1 of ur rosters it freezes like the new 1 and the old 1. i posted a reply in the old thread but "somehow" you didnt "see" it when i run game from the dvd drive and the hdd it freezes only on ur roster
Old 06-25-2005, 03:06 PM   #14
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
No my file doesn't freeze either..they are fine...so thanks again...for the hard work you and noplace....great work...one guy mentioned more and different cut scenes....well thats true too....must have been part of the patch when it was released....nice job.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:37 PM   #15
R**k**

bogeyexpress's Arena

OVR: 7

Thx to TheGame for showing me the way to Nirvana, and thank you for the time and effort with these rosters. EXCELLENT!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2005, 05:45 PM   #16
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

i'm about to download this and give it a spin. great work man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »