Home

Old 06-28-2005, 04:03 PM   #9
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: my roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well lets be honest and brutaly direct...they are in not too good a position right now and according to most site ratings they're at the No.28-29 spot I believe and thats about as bad as it gets,however I'm a die hard fan and stick by my boys,I like their defense so we'll see this year.

About that EQ thing I myself don't mess with it and if a team needs that kind of thing then it just doesn't seem fair IMO,but some guys do I guess, why I just don't understand...I know what it does and I'll leave it at that those who've played this game for awhile know what I'm talking about, EQ is just not for me.

P.S. Your rosters are playing out pretty good the QBs are really lighten' things up so are the RBs they're moving fairly well and this is watching the 49ers and Texans!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Yeah but I played against them(browns) with The patriots playbook. And with belicheck VIP it was a tough game.. I didnt feel like they cheated they just held me in check.. untill I scrapped my O and just played smashmouth ball.. Still I didnt destroy them it, was a fun game...

I think Stamina for Qbs and the lowering of most ILBs and OLBs cover effected the Qbs alot..Most Lbs hands are 8 unless they are a good cover LB.. Highest a average LB got for cover is low 60s.. I compensated that with Run Coverage and Tackling.. most are 60s in that category since thats what they are intended for...Also When I went to look at sacks, hardly any DTs were in the top because they dont get sacks.. only a select few got high 70s once again making up for that with Run Coverage and tackling...I have noticed QBs have more patience in the pocket Which is good when playing the comp... they even stand in there when i blitz.. and light me up.. that never happened before.. DTs still get pressure just not as often as before..

** I am thinking of either lowering some players stamina or Break tackles. power backs I think need to be 70.. and finesse backs 75.. ** finesse backs took a hit on break tackle on the final official roster update 1/10

right now I have most RBs between 80 (starters) 75-65 (bench)
Old 06-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
Yeah but I played against them(browns) with The patriots playbook. And with belicheck VIP it was a tough game.. I didnt feel like they cheated they just held me in check.. untill I scrapped my O and just played smashmouth ball.. Still I didnt destroy them it, was a fun game...

I think Stamina for Qbs and the lowering of most ILBs and OLBs cover effected the Qbs alot..Most Lbs hands are 8 unless they are a good cover LB.. Highest a average LB got for cover is low 60s.. I compensated that with Run Coverage and Tackling.. most are 60s in that category since thats what they are intended for...Also When I went to look at sacks, hardly any DTs were in the top because they dont get sacks.. only a select few got high 70s once again making up for that with Run Coverage and tackling...I have noticed QBs have more patience in the pocket Which is good when playing the comp... they even stand in there when i blitz.. and light me up.. that never happened before.. DTs still get pressure just not as often as before..

** I am thinking of either lowering some players stamina or Break tackles. power backs I think need to be 70.. and finesse backs 75.. ** finesse backs took a hit on break tackle on the final official roster update 1/10

right now I have most RBs between 80 (starters) 75-65 (bench)

I'm understanding what edits you made but a table or chart would help out better ,you know like a breakdown by positions so I can get a better understanding and see just what you edited and what position if thats not asking to much I'd really appreciate that...thanks.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 06-29-2005, 04:00 AM   #11
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Ok I will post them tommorow.. like this

Stamina= qbs minimum 53 , starters 70-80 player elite qbs 80

break tackle= Qbs ............

Just really quick tho does the game play better? what would you change?

Last edited by adriano; 06-29-2005 at 04:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 07:35 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
Ok I will post them tommorow.. like this

Stamina= qbs minimum 53 , starters 70-80 player elite qbs 80

break tackle= Qbs ............

Just really quick tho does the game play better? what would you change?
Does your file freeze in Franchise with your edits.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 07-11-2005, 12:21 PM   #13
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Does your file freeze in Franchise with your edits.
I wonder which file he used...Must have been one of the ealier files, because of the ability to edit players..It might not freeze
Old 07-11-2005, 02:53 PM   #14
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I wonder which file he used...Must have been one of the ealier files, because of the ability to edit players..It might not freeze
He did post that he used yours as a base and therefore it still has the issues same as previous ones you've done it plays good but has that Franchise issue going on with it,I've tried it and yep it does freeze up!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 07-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #15
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
He did post that he used yours as a base and therefore it still has the issues same as previous ones you've done it plays good but has that Franchise issue going on with it,I've tried it and yep it does freeze up!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Do you just sim a season when you test for freezing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 03:39 PM   #16
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Do you just sim a season when you test for freezing?
I usually Sim/Play/Watch/Gamecast a season up to the playoffs and Play/Watch/Gamecast games espeacially the Super Bowls and Pro Bowl games after that its off to the off season options and thats where the problems arise with freezing.

All is good until the off season activitys come up its there where these issues such as freezing pop up.

Holla Back y'all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »