Home

Old 05-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #1
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
College Roster Project!

Ok these are the sample rosters that I was doing to make NCAA College Football 2k3 into 2k5 with settings....

In this sample teams...Air Force, Duke, Akron, Ala. Birmingham, Alabama, Arizona! Are completed with rating changes and I still have to update depth chart....

But I'm scrapping 2k5 project and doing 2k6 and hope to have them done by mid July to September...If you own a copy of the game and an Action Replay...Download and let me know what you think...

Complete names, ratings and appearances...

Rosters...
http://home.comcast.net/~mysterious1...stersample.zip

Settings...
http://home.comcast.net/~mysterious1...BhsSetting.zip
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2005, 03:51 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Thumbs down Re: College Roster Project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
Ok these are the sample rosters that I was doing to make NCAA College Football 2k3 into 2k5 with settings....

In this sample teams...Air Force, Duke, Akron, Ala. Birmingham, Alabama, Arizona! Are completed with rating changes and I still have to update depth chart....

But I'm scrapping 2k5 project and doing 2k6 and hope to have them done by mid July to September...If you own a copy of the game and an Action Replay...Download and let me know what you think...

Complete names, ratings and appearances...

Rosters...
http://home.comcast.net/~mysterious1...stersample.zip

Settings...
http://home.comcast.net/~mysterious1...BhsSetting.zip

Why not New Mexico,Utep,Louisiana Monrore, and Baylor?
Old 05-25-2005, 11:57 PM   #3
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Re: College Roster Project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Why not New Mexico,Utep,Louisiana Monrore, and Baylor?

they are test rosters meaning not complete...the full versions are being redone to mimic the 2005-2006! A friend of mine is making a editor for me...and I'm just waiting to see how it comes out ....so I can finish them in a quicker manner....

Last edited by Behindshadows; 05-28-2005 at 05:23 PM.
Old 05-28-2005, 05:23 PM   #4
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

I need feed back on these otherwise....I won't know what needs to be changed or improved...

also peep my webpage updates...I change every month...

http://members.blackplanet.com/bhs_xb_rosters/

Last edited by Behindshadows; 05-28-2005 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:16 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

I've been peepin' in on this thread and chatting it up with BS via pms and he's still down with his college project sad to say not enough of us are showin' him much love with his efforts.

Anyway I know alot of us are busy with other projects and things going on but fellas let me tell ya' we're missing out a bit here.

The rosters are still a "Work In Progress" and he's having a special editor made up exclusively for this and tells me things are coming along I just spoke with him and he's still going to see it thru.

In the mean time I busted open my brand new ESPN NCAA 2K3 game loaded up his roster test file and it plays great nothing spectacular as far as 2K3 graphics go but the game and gameplay itself along with the few teams for the test are pretty solid and I play it having some serious booty kickin' fun!!!

When he's done with the final edition/version I'm sure you guys will appreciate his efforts here the game will not disappoint you if you're a college Football fan and remember its all about having fun and Behindshadow2 is delivering on his promise to complete the college project check out his test roster its cool and have some fun I know I am!!!

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2005, 09:25 PM   #6
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I've been peepin' in on this thread and chatting it up with BS via pms and he's still down with his college project sad to say not enough of us are showin' him much love with his efforts.

Anyway I know alot of us are busy with other projects and things going on but fellas let me tell ya' we're missing out a bit here.

The rosters are still a "Work In Progress" and he's having a special editor made up exclusively for this and tells me things are coming along I just spoke with him and he's still going to see it thru.

In the mean time I busted open my brand new ESPN NCAA 2K3 game loaded up his roster test file and it plays great nothing spectacular as far as 2K3 graphics go but the game and gameplay itself along with the few teams for the test are pretty solid and I play it having some serious booty kickin' fun!!!

When he's done with the final edition/version I'm sure you guys will appreciate his efforts here the game will not disappoint you if you're a college Football fan and remember its all about having fun and Behindshadow2 is delivering on his promise to complete the college project check out his test roster its cool and have some fun I know I am!!!

Holla Back y'all
sounds cool, keep us updated.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:17 PM   #7
Rookie

cbo80's Arena

OVR: 1

true............. I just picked up a copy of this game for these rosters especially! Looking forward to the finished product.

Old 06-01-2005, 11:42 PM   #8
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

You guys will definitely be blessed with something wonderful..

You can find copies of NCAA Football 2k3 in Gamestops and EB Games for 2.99 or less. Pick up a copy it will be worth it...

Full 2005-2006 Season will be implemented...
All the real names and numbers.
Accurate appearances, and updated ratings.
Full custom realistic Sliders to make the game play like no other.

Also working on being able to manipulate where the bowl games will be held...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »