Home

Old 06-26-2005, 10:19 PM   #1
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8
my roster

So far when I play I get good games against the computer.. I have been tinkering with playing Performance EQ on with Sliders set on PRO all the way down.. So that the computers players play better..

But I also get good games on all pro..

let me know what you think..

*** i used No places rosters as a base.. Then I added some players who were deleted.. James McAdderly( pasted his pic from the original roster)

My concept on Each position is.. Minimum ratings.. If you were a corner in the NFL there is no way in hell your coverage rating would be 44..(62 is the lowest on my roster)

LBs arent corners some of their cover ratings are too high.. Basically you can play 4-3 against 3 or 4 wide because some teams have really good LBs..

Even though I believe in Special players who can do both...Ray Lewis cannot cover Marvin Harison..86 cover is way too high..

LBs are stronger than most backs.. and tackle better so that you cant just play Nickel all game...

I originally had the fastest players 88.. I think the game plays better that way.. The speed burst messes up the 40 times..A 80 speed rated player without a burst is a 4.6 fourty.. A 80 speed rated player with a burst is a 4.4 fourty

It makes a difference.. If I changed a player thats your favorite its not personal..I tried to balance it out some..

Last edited by adriano; 12-25-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2005, 11:43 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: my roster

how do the cpu qb's play?
Old 06-27-2005, 09:00 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

Dang Adriano I wanted you to help with me and noplaces roster. You have some good ideas. While I'll be trying your rosters out. I know you put your work down.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 06-27-2005, 11:32 PM   #4
MVP

adriano's Arena

On a default setting Qbs.. play nice.. I found out that no matter how good a QB is when you pressure him..He will throw to his first option no matter if hes run his route all the way.. Or he fires it to get rid of the ball.. results in INTS and over throws.. With the roster I tweaked it happens less frequent..

I think the combination of LBS being too good in coverage also had something to do with it ( ints).. stamina for Qbs is too low so i set the starters at 70-80.....Very few players on D have high catch ratings...23 30 is actually a good rating.. and you still get pics...

I played some games and I like the results..

let me know what you all think
Old 06-27-2005, 11:35 PM   #5
MVP

adriano's Arena

by the way thanks Xrob.. and No place your rosters kick butt..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2005, 02:03 AM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
On a default setting Qbs.. play nice.. I found out that no matter how good a QB is when you pressure him..He will throw to his first option no matter if hes run his route all the way.. Or he fires it to get rid of the ball.. results in INTS and over throws.. With the roster I tweaked it happens less frequent..

I think the combination of LBS being too good in coverage also had something to do with it ( ints).. stamina for Qbs is too low so i set the starters at 70-80.....Very few players on D have high catch ratings...23 30 is actually a good rating.. and you still get pics...

I played some games and I like the results..

let me know what you all think

Interesting edits and concepts adriano if you can get my Browns to look good with our top rated newly aquired WR (B.Edwards) then you've got a good thing going here I only wish as Xrob does that you'd gotten some input in sooner but its all still good and I'll give these a run on the old gridiron soon enough.

Holla Back y'all
Old 06-28-2005, 03:04 AM   #7
MVP

adriano's Arena

I have always tweaked my rosters and messed with them.. I actually feel like this one is worth letting people try..

By the way the browns are rated low.. But Its because one of their safetys is low rated..And their DE's are kind of in Limbo.. I see that Lang is now a OLB..Stewart is actually solid as is thompson..

They are a team I like to play as...As the preseason shakes out.. their ratings will go up.. by the way.. I played the browns Versus the Cards Braylon tore me a new one..I played two games both were close and realistic...

All pro sliders.. all the way down...

I have been trying performance EQ lately and I like it.. one thing I didnt want to see was slow players becoming fast... I didnt see that.. corner play was much improved.. I was thinking of making a performance EQ roster..

One interesting slider combo I was testing is pro all the way down.. CPU and Human..
rookie, human on easy, Comp on hard... Legend human on hard ,comp on easy.. So pro all the way down and your both on easy.. and youll see the comp play harder..
Old 06-28-2005, 03:25 AM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
I have always tweaked my rosters and messed with them.. I actually feel like this one is worth letting people try..

By the way the browns are rated low.. But Its because one of their safetys is low rated..And their DE's are kind of in Limbo.. I see that Lang is now a OLB..Stewart is actually solid as is thompson..

They are a team I like to play as...As the preseason shakes out.. their ratings will go up.. by the way.. I played the browns Versus the Cards Braylon tore me a new one..I played two games both were close and realistic...

All pro sliders.. all the way down...

I have been trying performance EQ lately and I like it.. one thing I didnt want to see was slow players becoming fast... I didnt see that.. corner play was much improved.. I was thinking of making a performance EQ roster..

One interesting slider combo I was testing is pro all the way down.. CPU and Human..
rookie, human on easy, Comp on hard... Legend human on hard ,comp on easy.. So pro all the way down and your both on easy.. and youll see the comp play harder..

Well lets be honest and brutaly direct...they are in not too good a position right now and according to most site ratings they're at the No.28-29 spot I believe and thats about as bad as it gets,however I'm a die hard fan and stick by my boys,I like their defense so we'll see this year.

About that EQ thing I myself don't mess with it and if a team needs that kind of thing then it just doesn't seem fair IMO,but some guys do I guess, why I just don't understand...I know what it does and I'll leave it at that those who've played this game for awhile know what I'm talking about, EQ is just not for me.

P.S. Your rosters are playing out pretty good the QBs are really lighten' things up so are the RBs they're moving fairly well and this is watching the 49ers and Texans!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »