Home

NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

This is a discussion on NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2005, 11:06 PM   #89
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Something is wrong with the Broncos lineup. Griffin is somehow mixed up with Dyne and for some reason you can't even sub HB, only FB sub works and then it is putting in the wrong guy.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:14 AM   #90
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
Any word on your rosters matthewk? Are they still payable without the franchise freeze?
I did finish my own personal edits to NoPlace's rosters. If you want a copy I can email it to you. I only sent it to a few guys from the DSP boards so far. I wanted a few to try them out before I posted them anywhere.

BTW, I tried multiple franchises. It may be my Xbox, but when I load them from the HD I get freezes. If I load them from the memory card, every franchise works fine. The franchise file itself can be saved anywhere, but the rosters initially need to be loaded from the card for the franchise to work. It's strange. I'm waiting to hear if any of the others who have them are having any problems.

BTW, many thank yous to NoPlace for giving us updated rosters to use.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:17 AM   #91
Pro

OVR: 9

I have a question for NoPlace regarding his rosters. Have you tried simming multiple seasons? I just thought of this, but how do the rookies progress? If they are not created players, but existing ones edited into rookies, I wonder how their progression will be. Maybe I'll try it out tonight. I'm just worried that they won't progress because something hidden (potential ratings?) will hold them back.

BTW, I did check Finns editor, and all I could find for potentials was an unknown field that has 4 types. Not sure what that is, or if does anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2005, 02:16 PM   #92
Pro

dooch's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
I did finish my own personal edits to NoPlace's rosters. If you want a copy I can email it to you. I only sent it to a few guys from the DSP boards so far. I wanted a few to try them out before I posted them anywhere.

BTW, I tried multiple franchises. It may be my Xbox, but when I load them from the HD I get freezes. If I load them from the memory card, every franchise works fine. The franchise file itself can be saved anywhere, but the rosters initially need to be loaded from the card for the franchise to work. It's strange. I'm waiting to hear if any of the others who have them are having any problems.

BTW, many thank yous to NoPlace for giving us updated rosters to use.
Hey man, can you email them to [email protected]? Thanks!
Old 08-17-2005, 02:50 PM   #93
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

Ditto

[email protected]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:49 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 1

Double Ditto!

[email protected]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:50 PM   #95
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I'll def take it to try it out....

[email protected]

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2005, 04:55 PM   #96
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

I just finished up my roster file today. I created the rookies using Noplace's rookie ratings...there is a few i did not create to leave room for upcoming rookies like Bush, Leinhart, Ginn jr., etc.. There have been no global edits on this roster. A few players i did edit a bit according to depth charts, such as bumping Jim Sorgi up a little higher than Travis Brown.

I also added pics for most every player in the league, loads of number and position changes. All done from the teams web sites.

I would upload the roster here, but have no clue how thats done. If anyone's interested i can email them

p.s. I've also simmed through a few seasons and have had no freezes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »