Home

NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

This is a discussion on NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2005, 07:05 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Where are your most up to date rosters (newest)? Is it the one in the very first post of this thread? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:35 PM   #58
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Noplace I just spent the last hour updated this rosters, I don't lik where you had the aggression for players, I restored all the attrubites for everyone, I had to go and switch all the rookies aggression cause you had them pretty high for a lot of the rookies, I kept it high for the right rookies, like the high draft picks, I also updated Brady, Mcnabb and P.Manning a bit and a few others, because those guys just get better every year. I didn't go crazy just a litte here and there, but thanks for your hard work and giving me sliders I can work on, I also wanna know how did you come up with the rookie rattings?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-06-2005, 09:19 AM   #59
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Noplace I just spent the last hour updated this rosters, I don't lik where you had the aggression for players, I restored all the attrubites for everyone, I had to go and switch all the rookies aggression cause you had them pretty high for a lot of the rookies, I kept it high for the right rookies, like the high draft picks, I also updated Brady, Mcnabb and P.Manning a bit and a few others, because those guys just get better every year. I didn't go crazy just a litte here and there, but thanks for your hard work and giving me sliders I can work on, I also wanna know how did you come up with the rookie rattings?

The only reason the aggr was that high for all CB's is to try and improve the DB play. Aggr does not effect a players overall rating. Some said it was to hard to pass so I brought them down and just left the elite players high. I rate rookies based on where they were selected in the draft...basically #1 will be rated the highest 82 I think etc...
Old 08-06-2005, 09:31 AM   #60
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
The only reason the aggr was that high for all CB's is to try and improve the DB play. Aggr does not effect a players overall rating. Some said it was to hard to pass so I brought them down and just left the elite players high. I rate rookies based on where they were selected in the draft...basically #1 will be rated the highest 82 I think etc...
well I made some changes and the games just freezes, so I guess I can't use the rosters I updated. you think if I just restore the roster and keep all the setting you had for rookies, it won't freez. I only restored the origanal settings and and I toned down some of the rookies a bit, and when I looked at the teams rattings there were a few teams with a team defence rating of a 59 why? I never touched the defence.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-06-2005, 10:42 AM   #61
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

NoPLace, why is it everytime I take load your rosters in to Finn ediotr and then restore to defalut and the load them back into my xbox the game always freeze's, and when I look at team rattings there always like 4 team that have there team defence at like 56, then it freeze's. When you go to restore it gives you two file to chose from wich options, what's the difference. There one that say's degault and the other say's sega915, wicj one do I use, I starting to think I can't restore to defalut without having freeze's.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2005, 01:03 PM   #62
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
NoPLace, why is it everytime I take load your rosters in to Finn ediotr and then restore to defalut and the load them back into my xbox the game always freeze's, and when I look at team rattings there always like 4 team that have there team defence at like 56, then it freeze's. When you go to restore it gives you two file to chose from wich options, what's the difference. There one that say's degault and the other say's sega915, wicj one do I use, I starting to think I can't restore to defalut without having freeze's.
Hmmm, well you may have solved the mistery of freezes. I'm not sure why it freezes when you restore the rosters. The reason teams are rated so low is, once I made all the roster moves some teams were rated too low, so I adjusted players attri to give teams a boost. Some teams like Clev & Tenn lost so many players their rating dropped severely, I had to boost some players to balance out the defenses. I'm not sure which one to select, I use the ones I edited. The time I did, I used the default rosters...
Old 08-06-2005, 01:17 PM   #63
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Hmmm, well you may have solved the mistery of freezes. I'm not sure why it freezes when you restore the rosters. The reason teams are rated so low is, once I made all the roster moves some teams were rated too low, so I adjusted players attri to give teams a boost. Some teams like Clev & Tenn lost so many players their rating dropped severely, I had to boost some players to balance out the defenses. I'm not sure which one to select, I use the ones I edited. The time I did, I used the default rosters...
thanks, I just wanna know do you have a roster file with the rookies and all the moves with no player edits, if so can you send it to me or post it here, if you need my email address just let me know, thanks again.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-08-2005, 12:38 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 9

I spent a good deal of time this weekend updating NoPlaces rosters to where I want them. I reveresed the general changes made, things like 75 tackling and 99 aggr. The key to reversing these so that franchise still works is doing a couple attributes at a time and saving. I found that if I restored 2-3 attributes using the 9-15 roster and then saving, franchise will NOT lock up.

I then changed certain players. For example, Stephen Davis is no longer a 89 rated back, so I lower a few attributes to bring him down a bit. I did the same (both ways) for a few others that stuck out. Oh, I also noticed that Vick had a scrable rating of 0, so I changed that. I assume that was done by NoPlace?

I then spent some time adding photos to a lot of the 1st and 2nd round rookies and 2nd year players. For example, I assigned Tim Couch's photo to Alex Smith.

Through all of this franchise still works!! If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll send it to you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »