Home

Best franchise roster with default sliders?

This is a discussion on Best franchise roster with default sliders? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-28-2005, 10:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Best franchise roster with default sliders?

Hi guys,
I'm going to be picking up an Action Replay, as I'm getting more interested in all the great rosters coming out.
I was wondering if there's a general concensus as to which roster set is most suitable for playing in franchise with the default sliders? I know, slider changing is pretty key anyways, but I want to work on the ol' crib while I play my franchise this season(I have 0% of franchise completed) on All Pro or Legend.
I look forward to getting into these custom rosters this weekend, they sound like huge upgrades!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2005, 01:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Best franchise roster with default sliders?

I'll give ya a heads up on the gamechewover rosters. For me, they have had problems freezing up during the draft in franchise mode. Although I've heard some people haven't had problems with that.

Nonetheless, that roster was created with single gameplay, human against cpu in mind. Running it through one year will be fine, you just might not be able to draft afterwards. Noplace's roster I believe holds up fine, probably your best bet.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Best franchise roster with default sliders?

Cool, thanks for the help Nick!

Assuming they really do freeze for everyone, for one minute, do you think these freezing issues are because of limitations in the game engine and it not liking all the edits, or is it something that a tweaked version of Finn's editor will eventually sort out? He is doing a hell of a job is sounds like, and if he can get over that last seemingly large hurdle, I think this game's longevity would increase enormously!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »