Home

Up to date rosters with no edits.....

This is a discussion on Up to date rosters with no edits..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2005, 02:08 PM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"
 
RoyalBoyle78's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Yonkers N.Y.
Posts: 23,710
Up to date rosters with no edits.....

I really don't believe in messing with the edits to much, but are there up to date rosters out there with new rookies and what not, without the player edits. When you edit player ratings isn't that going to mess up the progression?
__________________
N.Y Mets
N.Y Giants
N.Y Knicks
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes


Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
RoyalBoyle78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2005, 02:45 PM   #2
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

I''ve been looking for the same thing. Both of the two roster files I could find (NoPlace & GCO) have made significant global edits to the rosters. I just want the rookies and everyone progresed to the next year. From there I may want to adjust certain players (ex: lower Stephen Davis).

Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to end up doing this myself.
matthewk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:48 PM   #3
MVP
 
noplace's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Austin Tx
Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
I''ve been looking for the same thing. Both of the two roster files I could find (NoPlace & GCO) have made significant global edits to the rosters. I just want the rookies and everyone progresed to the next year. From there I may want to adjust certain players (ex: lower Stephen Davis).

Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to end up doing this myself.
If you want, use the Finns editor and just restore the attributes to default, this will not remove any created players or position changes...
noplace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 02:52 PM   #4
Aka."Footballforever"
 
RoyalBoyle78's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Yonkers N.Y.
Posts: 23,710
Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
If you want, use the Finns editor and just restore the attributes to default, this will not remove any created players or position changes...
Found it before and did that already, this damn editor is freaknig great. Thanks noplace
__________________
N.Y Mets
N.Y Giants
N.Y Knicks
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes


Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
RoyalBoyle78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:02 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame
 
SoMiss2000's Arena
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dallas
Posts: 20,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Found it before and did that already, this damn editor is freaknig great. Thanks noplace
where is the editor and how do you use it?
__________________
"Never trust a big butt and a smile."-Ricky Bell
Check out www.sliderset.net



Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
SoMiss2000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2005, 03:17 PM   #6
Aka."Footballforever"
 
RoyalBoyle78's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Yonkers N.Y.
Posts: 23,710
Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
where is the editor and how do you use it?
here you go buddy, just download the program, make a short cut on you desk top, wich I think it already does for you. Start the program, and like a word file, just go to file and then open, browse your PC for the newest download rosters and then click load, and then all rosters will load in the program and then from there you go and play god, and then you can change anything and everything on your player. SoMiss200 this prgram is just great, enjoy.
__________________
N.Y Mets
N.Y Giants
N.Y Knicks
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes


Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
RoyalBoyle78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:23 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame
 
SoMiss2000's Arena
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dallas
Posts: 20,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
here you go buddy, just download the program, make a short cut on you desk top, wich I think it already does for you. Start the program, and like a word file, just go to file and then open, browse your PC for the newest download rosters and then click load, and then all rosters will load in the program and then from there you go and play god, and then you can change anything and everything on your player. SoMiss200 this prgram is just great, enjoy.
Thanks man, i'll try it when I get home. I downloaded it here at the office but those sneaky IT guys won't let me install the program.

Do the attributes still flucuate from week to week using the editor? Does weekly prep even halfway work? One thing about VC, they love have the deepest of everything but it never works.
__________________
"Never trust a big butt and a smile."-Ricky Bell
Check out www.sliderset.net



Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
SoMiss2000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:27 PM   #8
Aka."Footballforever"
 
RoyalBoyle78's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Yonkers N.Y.
Posts: 23,710
Re: Up to date rosters with no edits.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
Thanks man, i'll try it when I get home. I downloaded it here at the office but those sneaky IT guys won't let me install the program.

Do the attributes still flucuate from week to week using the editor? Does weekly prep even halfway work? One thing about VC, they love have the deepest of everything but it never works.
Im not too sure, but I think the attributes do flucuate week to week.
__________________
N.Y Mets
N.Y Giants
N.Y Knicks
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes


Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
RoyalBoyle78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Top -