Home

2K6 Roster Makers

This is a discussion on 2K6 Roster Makers within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-09-2005, 10:20 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: 2K6 Roster Makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
All roster makers please post. I want who's creating roster files.
Example: Noplace among others.
Please state what knid of Roster u will be posting.
Example: Noplace edits with players and global edits. I need to know everyone who's creating a file so I know if I need to create a file. I know Nick & Noplace both has a file strictly for exhibition. I would like to know are guys making exhibition rosters or franchise rosters or both.. I personally play exhibition more than franchise becuz I have alot of company and friends. So I just wanted to get some info for the upcoming 2K6 year. Thanks.
Once nicks come out I will most likely change all the ratings to reflect last year and will make sure not all rookies turn into superman.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just posted mine. No Player Edits - No Global edits except year advancement. 70 new players (you can check the thread to see replacements). I guess this is for exhibition. I haven't tested it in Franchise. Accurate Jersey Numbers and Depth Charts. All 1st String players - at least 4 WR & CBs per team. Announcers call out accurate names (last names only)

All overwritten players, excluding retired players, had no sound tags (only jersey numbers)

Currently waiting for Finn's Update.

Last edited by wallydog; 09-10-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:29 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 13

Thanks Wally u give very informative post. There's more roster makers on this forum please stop by.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2005, 01:28 PM   #12
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

These will be based off of opening day. I am using both Sportingnews.com and NFL.com to get the teams as accurate as possible. It is a pain, but I feel like I'm enjoying this.

I plan on

-All rookies created and on their correct teams.
-All signed/cut players.
-There are a lot of players in the F/A pool since I started this last night that aren't in the NFL anymore. This should help create rookies past the 46 player creation limit.
-Accurate Depth Charts.
-Accurate player attributes.
-I'm hoping that Finn's new Editor will be done by the time I wrap up these rosters.
-I have loaded many roster files up in Finn's editor, and there seems to be a lot of players missing. I hope to aleviate all of this.
-This is mainly for Franchise play.
-Once completed, I will test this by running it through chise, especially during the draft where many have encountered problems.

Why am I doing this? I feel since the OS NFL2K5 community has given us fans many nice rosters and sliders, I feel like it's time to give back.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:40 PM   #13
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
xrob,

Right now mine are exibition only as my rosters are undersized. Hope to have a new file up sometime next week.
Great news. ty
Old 09-16-2005, 09:13 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Example: Noplace edits with players and global edits. I need to know everyone who's creating a file so I know if I need to create a file. I know Nick & Noplace both has a file strictly for exhibition. I would like to know are guys making exhibition rosters or franchise rosters or both.. I personally play exhibition more than franchise becuz I have alot of company and friends. So I just wanted to get some info for the upcoming 2K6 year. Thanks.
Man I tried to stay away but while updating Nick ver.2 rosters I maxed out the file 2x. So I may get back in the running I'll be looking to reclaim my number one spot. Now as most older users know I'm not a big global editor guy as I have never touch it so IF I do Decide to post a roster it won't have global edits. I like Nicks alot and I'm willing to update his but u know how I do I like maxing times out like my NBA rosters which I might add are #1 on the board . I not only maxed out the players renaming limit but also had 80 CAPs spaces. Don't ask me how I did it becuz I can't even recall off hand but I'm sure I can do it again.
The file froze going into franchise 2 but had a lot of rookies but I don't know if that was becuz my usage of Nick Ver.2 roster base but I'll test my file with by the way never froze during franchise play. So I may stand back and let the other newcomers come in and post there files or I my have to come back and do what X do.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 09-16-2005, 09:15 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Man I tried to stay away but while updating Nick ver.2 rosters I maxed out the file 2x. So I may get back in the running I'll be looking to reclaim my number one spot. Now as most older users know I'm not a big global editor guy as I have never touch it so IF I do Decide to post a roster it won't have global edits. I like Nicks alot and I'm willing to update his but u know how I do I like maxing times out like my NBA rosters which I might add are #1 on the board . I not only maxed out the players renaming limit but also had 80 CAPs spaces. Don't ask me how I did it becuz I can't even recall off hand but I'm sure I can do it again.
The file froze going into franchise 2 but had a lot of rookies but I don't know if that was becuz my usage of Nick Ver.2 roster base but I'll test my file with by the way never froze during franchise play. So I may stand back and let the other newcomers come in and post there files or I my have to come back and do what X do.

Oh by the way I won't be using anybodies base set as u can't trust what some people edited before u.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2005, 11:34 AM   #16
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Great news. ty
Go Cocks!!

2004 Grad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »