Home

Questions About Flying Finn Editor

This is a discussion on Questions About Flying Finn Editor within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-28-2005, 09:48 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Questions About Flying Finn Editor

that's the same version i'm using, but it still say 2004 instead of 2005. I'm trying to change the falcons because the 49ers were their first game in 2004
and the Eagles are the first game this year, but when I tried to load 2005-2006 schedule it still said the 49ers.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oldpro,
I had the same problem, trying to update the schedule 5-6 times with the same 04-05 schedule back on the AR card when I reloaded to the game. Finally, I realized that I was reloading the same file back into the game that I had loaded to the editor (thus same schedule as last year). Since I think in slow terms (too many football hits in the head for me!), I saved the franchise from the game (not including preseason, as others have said) to the AR card and loaded it into Finn's editor. I then chose 05-06 schedule from the schedule section and saved to the AR card. However, BEFORE reloading to the card, I deleted the franchise file that I had originally loaded from the game to the AR card, to prevent confusion of reloading the wrong file back into the game. This has worked for me. I don't know if the original file on AR card can be overwritten, but I didn't want to take a chance.
Also, note that the new schedule will still read 04-05 in game (I didn't figure out how to change that or if it can be done, but no biggie to me).
Hope this helps. With this update and great rosters and sliders from the pros here on the forum, I'm ready for the season with the best game out there (my opinion)!
Kudos to Finn and all of the roster/slider guys.
WHAT TIME IS IT? GAME TIME!!
Old 08-29-2005, 07:25 PM   #19
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpro
that's the same version i'm using, but it still say 2004 instead of 2005. I'm trying to change the falcons because the 49ers were their first game in 2004
and the Eagles are the first game this year, but when I tried to load 2005-2006 schedule it still said the 49ers.
Email me the file you want to have the 2005 schedule I will try to adjust it here.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:31 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 21

Finn,

Hi again. can you help me with 2 questions?

1) is there a way to set depth charts in your editor? For some historic teams, when I edit them, even though a guy may be rated a 90 at his position and should be the starter, another player maybe rated 65 will start instead. Any clue why this happens and if there can be a way to address it in the editor?

2) I think you may be looking into this now, but if there wa s a way to edit names, skin color, it would open up your editor to create tons more historic teams!

Thanks!

Chris
[email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »