Home

How do people make 47+ created players?

This is a discussion on How do people make 47+ created players? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 05:04 AM   #1
Banned
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2004
How do people make 47+ created players?

I need to make 1 more for this roster to be accurate but it won't let me.
MC_Arab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2005, 12:37 PM   #2
MVP
 
slapnutz2k2's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Carolina
Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

Just take a free agent and give him a makeover.
slapnutz2k2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 02:13 PM   #3
Banned
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Just take a free agent and give him a makeover.
I did that too many times and now it says the roster can't hold anymore name changes.
MC_Arab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 03:49 PM   #4
MVP
 
noplace's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Austin Tx
Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Arab
I did that too many times and now it says the roster can't hold anymore name changes.
No way around it until Finn figures out a way to edit names in the editor..Your file is maxed out. The only players that can be edited are those in the 47 created..
noplace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 07:57 PM   #5
Banned
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
No way around it until Finn figures out a way to edit names in the editor..Your file is maxed out. The only players that can be edited are those in the 47 created..
Can you only create 47 people?
MC_Arab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2005, 06:34 PM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2005
Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

to get more than 47 created players what you do is create 2or more roster files.then all you do is make 47 players on the 2nd roster file and copy and paste them over to the other roster file(using the editor). iv done this with the first roster having all there create a player slots filled up so i dont know what will happen if you do with a roster with no create a player slots.the prolblems with this is that i rember it F-ing up players name sometimes
JWZZR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 11:53 PM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2005
Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
to get more than 47 created players what you do is create 2or more roster files.then all you do is make 47 players on the 2nd roster file and copy and paste them over to the other roster file(using the editor). iv done this with the first roster having all there create a player slots filled up so i dont know what will happen if you do with a roster with no create a player slots.the prolblems with this is that i rember it F-ing up players name sometimes
you my kind sir, are a lying sack of "spit"... you cant copy names in the editor... if you could do that you would be able to juyst imput them
oklandr8rs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 12:27 PM   #8
MVP
 
noplace's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Austin Tx
Re: How do people make 47+ created players?

I was getting to that. It will not copy & paste names...
noplace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Top -