Home

Questions About Flying Finn Editor

This is a discussion on Questions About Flying Finn Editor within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2005, 11:29 AM   #1
Rookie

Kevin82485's Arena

OVR: 2
Questions About Flying Finn Editor

I have a couple question about the editor that weren't discussed in his readme file. What does the Unknown mean in the player's profile. In the drop down box in has UNK 0, UNK 1, UNK2, and UNK 3. Anyone have an idea what this is for?

Also I've seen some people on here and at other websites talking about schedules specific to the 2005 season. Are people using the FF editor or are the using something else? How do you change the schedules?

That's all, Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2005, 11:34 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Questions About Flying Finn Editor

If you have an action replay, start a franchise then save it. Transfer it to your desktop and then load it in finns editor. This years schedule is in his editor and you can basically load the new schedule into your file and then save it. Transfer it back to your card and reload your franchise in the game and you magically have this years schedule. It works, I can vouch for that. I did it last night. Its freaking incredible. As far as everything else you can do, I'm not sure. I believe you can edit players, change pictures but I have yet to dabble with that yet.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:37 AM   #3
MVP

I'm not sure what the UNK stuff is. All I've done with his editor is change the schedule.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to get the schedules to work. I click on load schedule and click on 05-06 and nothing happens. And I've clicked on export, even though I am not sure what it does. Everytime I click on them, I look at the schedule and it's still the same... help?
Old 08-26-2005, 12:49 PM   #5
MVP

After you load the schedule click the save button on the editor and then you should get the message that says something like file "repacked." Once you get this message, your schedule as been updated and saved on your pc. Then transfer the file to your memory card and load it up in the game and you should be set. Let us know how it goes or if this helps you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2005, 03:31 PM   #6
Rookie

I appreciate your help, but it still doesn't work. Here's the steps I take to do this, please tell me if I have gone wrong somewhere.

1. I load my rosters and start a franchise.
2. I save my franchise to my AR card
3. I quit my franchise, take my AR card out, put my franchise onto my PC, and open Finn's editor
4. I open my franchise and click on the schedules tab
5. I click on "Load Schedules" and then click on "NFL 2k5 05-06" or something similar and click "Open"
6. I press the floppy disk tab to save it, I put it back on my AR card and overwrite the scheduless save and take my AR card out
7. I load my franchise from the AR card, and notice that the schedule is the same.

I've tried this 4 times already, and even turned preseason on to see if that was why it was screwing up but no such luck. Hmmmm
Old 08-26-2005, 03:34 PM   #7
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaunki
I appreciate your help, but it still doesn't work. Here's the steps I take to do this, please tell me if I have gone wrong somewhere.

1. I load my rosters and start a franchise.
2. I save my franchise to my AR card
3. I quit my franchise, take my AR card out, put my franchise onto my PC, and open Finn's editor
4. I open my franchise and click on the schedules tab
5. I click on "Load Schedules" and then click on "NFL 2k5 05-06" or something similar and click "Open"
6. I press the floppy disk tab to save it, I put it back on my AR card and overwrite the scheduless save and take my AR card out
7. I load my franchise from the AR card, and notice that the schedule is the same.

I've tried this 4 times already, and even turned preseason on to see if that was why it was screwing up but no such luck. Hmmmm
Does the schedule change in the editor after you click load? If it does, make sure you are actually transferring the right file back to your AR Memory card.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:50 PM   #8
Rookie

No, when I click on load schedules, I check the schedule for who the Jets play and it is still always Cincinnatti, not KC like it is supposed to be. After it didn't work the first time I figured it wasn't supposed to change on that screen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »