Home

My Project on Hold...

This is a discussion on My Project on Hold... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2005, 11:33 AM   #1
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
My Project on Hold...

I was planning on releasing my rosters tomorrow but I have run into the edit problem again and will be unable to release them at this point. There is just not enough slots to edit or create all the players needed to reflect opening day rosters. I'm stuck until Finn figures out a way to edit using his great editor! Maybe the file I used already had too many edits, but oh well. I would hate to start over, but I'll wait until I here from finn before I do that...

Just FYI for those waiting...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2005, 11:48 AM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: My Project on Hold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I was planning on releasing my rosters tomorrow but I have run into the edit problem again and will be unable to release them at this point. There is just not enough slots to edit or create all the players needed to reflect opening day rosters. I'm stuck until Finn figures out a way to edit using his great editor! Maybe the file I used already had too many edits, but oh well. I would hate to start over, but I'll wait until I here from finn before I do that...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

damn, i was looking foward to these. oh well, hopefully Finn can figure out something for you. thanks for posting because i'm sure that many of us were anticipating the release.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:14 PM   #3
Rookie

PrynceKee's Arena

OVR: 4
Unhappy Re: My Project on Hold...

I've been waiting for your roster...
Old 09-06-2005, 02:17 PM   #4
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Bummer, but what can ya do. I'll patiently wait for them.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-06-2005, 03:58 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

I feel ya bro and have been there,I've sent my roster to Finn as per his request I could only get so far but IMO its good enough for my personal use and its the best we can do with what we have and you've been fantastic at going at it and carrying it this far...as far as I'm concerned you're still one of the best in my book...ya feel me?

You're still da man getting this far with this project...one of the best of all time...yep you still da man!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2005, 04:17 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

I wonder what technically causes a cap on things, especially simply changing one name over to another.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:22 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace

Noplace,

Could you possibly release the rosters you have now? Some of us dont care if the rosters are 100% accurate just as long as the major players and major moves are correct.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Noplace,

Could you possibly release the rosters you have now? Some of us dont care if the rosters are 100% accurate just as long as the major players and major moves are correct.
I'll see what tweaks I can make 1st, then if u'd like I'll release them. But I hate to release a half *** product ya know?

Rick thanks for the props...You keep me going dawg

I'm sure we'll figure something out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »