Home

A few questions for FlyingFinn.....

This is a discussion on A few questions for FlyingFinn..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 15
A few questions for FlyingFinn.....

Hey Finn, I have a few questions about your editor and would appreciate it if you could answer them. Thanks.

1) Is it possible to load the schedule in the second year of a Franchise or does it have to be the first year?

2) Do you know what Unknown 0, Unknown 1, Unknown 2 and Unknown 3 does or is for?

3) What does the "heal" option do?

4) Is it possible to remove the pictures from the fake players who are in the Draft every year?

5) Is it possible to edit a roster during the off-season? For example, say I sign a free agent who wears a clear visor, can I edit him to wear a dark visor instead?

6) I have read that several people have encountered freezing problems with their rosters from using your editor. Do you know what causes this to happen?

Thanks.

Last edited by dan77733; 09-06-2005 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Forgot the sixth question
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2005, 08:25 AM   #2
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: A few questions for FlyingFinn.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Hey Finn, I have a few questions about your editor and would appreciate it if you could answer them. Thanks.

1) Is it possible to load the schedule in the second year of a Franchise or does it have to be the first year?

2) Do you know what Unknown 0, Unknown 1, Unknown 2 and Unknown 3 does or is for?

3) What does the "heal" option do?

4) Is it possible to remove the pictures from the fake players who are in the Draft every year?

5) Is it possible to edit a roster during the off-season? For example, say I sign a free agent who wears a clear visor, can I edit him to wear a dark visor instead?

6) I have read that several people have encountered freezing problems with their rosters from using your editor. Do you know what causes this to happen?

Thanks.
1) It can be any year in franchise

2)No I don't. They are attributes found in the game save for each player that aren't shown in the in-game player editor so I have no idea how the game uses them. Therefore, I just labeled them as unknown.

3)If a player is injured and can't play you could heal him in the editor. I am unsure if I would use this on my own game save because I know it is not fully hacked yet. I may remove it as an available option in the next release. (until I crack it completely).

4) You should be able to remove the photo.

5) You can edit player equipment/ratings at any time.

6) I believe most of the freezing resulted because very early versions of the editor being used, in which I used a faulty alogo. that has since been fixed. Also, moving players in the editor from 1 team to another was also the other likely candidate for the freeze problem. (This has since been removed).

Hope this helps out...

Cheers,
Finn
Old 09-07-2005, 04:50 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: A few questions for FlyingFinn.....

Thanks Finn.

As for freezing, if I use version .32 and dont use the "heal" option, I shouldnt have any problems is what you're saying, correct?

It sucks that you dont know exactly what that "unknown" crap is. Man, thats going to bug me. Oh well.

And if removing the "heal" option guarantees that there wont be any freezing, then im all for it.

Thanks again, Finn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »