Home

Daflyboys 2K4 rosters 09-12-05 (fix)

This is a discussion on Daflyboys 2K4 rosters 09-12-05 (fix) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-11-2005, 08:31 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Daflyboys 2K4 rosters 09-12-05 (fix)

Rickster, it appears you were right. Funny thing is my HD 9/11 copy was ok, but I couldn't load directly from my mem card either. I wiped out the other 2k4 files from my card and saved this to a new file name after making a few depth additions (like to the Patriots - FB). I then loaded successfully from the mem card, so all should be good.

I seriously hope Finn could help us out with a K4 editor, but I've asked a few times now and I doubt it's either possible or he can do it, or cares to do it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFLFOO_0912052K4.zip (289.8 KB, 57 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2005, 03:09 AM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Daflyboys 2K4 rosters 09-12-05 (fix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Rickster, it appears you were right. Funny thing is my HD 9/11 copy was ok, but I couldn't load directly from my mem card either. I wiped out the other 2k4 files from my card and saved this to a new file name after making a few depth additions (like to the Patriots - FB). I then loaded successfully from the mem card, so all should be good.

I seriously hope Finn could help us out with a K4 editor, but I've asked a few times now and I doubt it's either possible or he can do it, or cares to do it.

Thats good news bro I knew if someone pointed you in the right direction you'd track down the problem,what gets me is with so many views and DLs of it why no one pointed this out to you...makes me wonder about some folks strange that no one eles even bothered to reply...well anyway I just DL'd them and am going to see just whats going on with em' so thanks bro for these I'm off to the land of 2K Sports!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-12-2005, 04:12 AM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

I wanted to get back to this about an editor you really don't need one 2K4 in some peoples opinion played quite well with its only real issue being its impessive running backs a simple solution found by a member here awhile ago was to simply lower their break block setting...now how much I forgot but I'm sure it would work as I've herd no real problems other then that concerning that aspect of the game...and besides no editor exist for 2K4 or at least none I'm aware of.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-12-2005, 11:04 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

Oh....you're absolutely right.... an editor wouldn't be for game play fixes. The cpu plays great with the right sliders. There isn't even a need for the break tackle numbers to be edited. I mean RB's break tackles all the time especially downfield. I find that if you play LB and watch your lanes and angles, you won't get burned as much. Plus I love the way the QB pulls the ball back and runs. Palmer did that 2-3x in my game last night and almost pulled off 1st down runs that way if I hadn't paid attention. I also love the way the cpu runs the play clock down sometimes, but not every time. I wish it incorporated 2K5's run animation style....it's unparalleled.

The editor would be strictly for name and attribute changes..... I could care less about the right pictures being there.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Oh....you're absolutely right.... an editor wouldn't be for game play fixes. The cpu plays great with the right sliders. There isn't even a need for the break tackle numbers to be edited. I mean RB's break tackles all the time especially downfield. I find that if you play LB and watch your lanes and angles, you won't get burned as much. Plus I love the way the QB pulls the ball back and runs. Palmer did that 2-3x in my game last night and almost pulled off 1st down runs that way if I hadn't paid attention. I also love the way the cpu runs the play clock down sometimes, but not every time. I wish it incorporated 2K5's run animation style....it's unparalleled.

The editor would be strictly for name and attribute changes..... I could care less about the right pictures being there.

think the finn editor should be just for editing player changing positions, and releasing and signing player. picture is not important to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2005, 10:36 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

Put Eric Parker on the Bolts and Corey Simon on the Colts. Wow...I be rappin'.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »