Home

Who is currently working on an updated roster for franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Who is currently working on an updated roster for franchise mode? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-13-2005, 09:55 AM   #9
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Who is currently working on an updated roster for franchise mode?

Mine which should be available on Sunday are intended for Franchise play.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
Yep..me too...So I want to see that meter bar on your site move alot faster!!! It's been on 55% for a while now buddy! Remember, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is as important as you getting these rosters done for the entire world to enjoy! So forget about you're real job, that significant other, other hobbies, sleeping, or any kind of a real meaningful life...this is way more important! Now stop reading and get back to work!!! ...lol..thanks again
Now that sounds like a recipe for diaster. You really want to drive me to some mental institution huh, haha. In fact, I'll do ya a favor a give you a ride there myself, lol. Stopping any kind of meaningful life...bah I say!

On a semi-serious note, can we please try and refrain from the "who is posting rosters" and "I'm ALSO dropping rosters" threads? Holy hell, I mean...its starting to get a little crazy. And if you do have to post those, trust me when I say this, never give a time of when "your rosters" will be "available". Because guess what, it never happens that way, lol.

I'm thinking instead of posting a quickie roster that is semi-incomplete anyway, try and save it for your personal use at home unless someone asks for. And maybe try and get out and do some other stuff involved in your life
I know its cool to say you posted a roster, but I myself, and others are starting to get a bit annoyed. Have some patience and discipline please Finn deserves all the credit for these, if it weren't for him no one would be doing this
In the meantime, happy 2K5 gaming and roster editing
Old 09-13-2005, 02:12 PM   #11
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
Now that sounds like a recipe for diaster. You really want to drive me to some mental institution huh, haha. In fact, I'll do ya a favor a give you a ride there myself, lol. Stopping any kind of meaningful life...bah I say!

On a semi-serious note, can we please try and refrain from the "who is posting rosters" and "I'm ALSO dropping rosters" threads? Holy hell, I mean...its starting to get a little crazy. And if you do have to post those, trust me when I say this, never give a time of when "your rosters" will be "available". Because guess what, it never happens that way, lol.

I'm thinking instead of posting a quickie roster that is semi-incomplete anyway, try and save it for your personal use at home unless someone asks for. And maybe try and get out and do some other stuff involved in your life
I know its cool to say you posted a roster, but I myself, and others are starting to get a bit annoyed. Have some patience and discipline please Finn deserves all the credit for these, if it weren't for him no one would be doing this
In the meantime, happy 2K5 gaming and roster editing
Nick, I think that you do make a good point about people releasing semi rosters. I have downloaded a few that have been posted this week and they are not accurate which is a shame if that person placed a lot time on their roster.

I thought that this forum was to allow people to post their rosters as long as they have a description with what they did to those rosters. I almost feel like we are being told in a nice way not to post our rosters because ones that are supposed to be better are on the way. I feel if people are releasing rosters which incomplete than they shouldn't release them. If a person like myself that is going to do extensive work to my file so it could be accurate with rookies, cuts, depth charts, and attributes shouldn't be penalized from posting.

I can understand about the promoting of rosters coming soon. They do clog up the board with messages that aren't needed. Yes, I am guilty of doing that. I promise not to do that again.

Granted some of us might not have the great type of roster that you are going to release, do to the time and effort that you have placed into your project. If we have invested the time to make accurate rosters with the proper editing, why not release them.

By telling people not to release their roster is like you being EA (Madden/NFL License) and the rest of us being VC/2K (NFL2K). Im just J/K

Again, I'm not trying to start an argument. I have played with your V.2 rosters and they were really nice until the freezing.

Thanks

Last edited by CaptainZombie; 09-13-2005 at 02:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 02:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

No worries. I'm not stopping anyone from doing or posting anything on here, at least I hope I'm not. Just giving some advice, guidelines maybe? Or just doing the classic "voicing my opinion" on some stuff
Old 09-13-2005, 03:07 PM   #13
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
No worries. I'm not stopping anyone from doing or posting anything on here, at least I hope I'm not. Just giving some advice, guidelines maybe? Or just doing the classic "voicing my opinion" on some stuff
I understand what you are saying and I do agree with you 150% that there are too many dud rosters floating around where players are on the wrong teams, jersey #'s are wrong, and so forth. You did make some very good points.

I think that there should be a guideline where rosters need to be complete before posting. That is what I am trying to do. I hope that once I'm done that you do try them out and tell me what you think? Yes, you had good advice about the due date theory because than people are rushing through these. I'm hoping still by Sunday if not by sometime next week as I'm psyched to start my franchise. I will have rosters based off of opening day regardless what happens this week and next week in the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »