Home

PS2 Team Exports

This is a discussion on PS2 Team Exports within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-15-2005, 12:03 PM   #1
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5
PS2 Team Exports

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:49 pm Post subject: PS2 Team Exports I have just learned an exciting new way to do the team-specific features for the PS2 roster update. Instead of changing the roster itself I leave the basic roster in place. I edit a team and make sure everyone is on the roster. Then I start a franchise with that team and export the team. The result is what I am making available here. Here's how to use it. Go to Load, load the team name "Bears" in this case. When you go to start an exhibition game, scroll past the Vikings and you will see the Bears withquestion marks for all of it's ratings. Select this team and you will be playing with the fully accurate Bears! In this case I need to add a player or two, but try it out. You can even use the team in a franchise. Just go to customize league and when the box shows up on your team, scroll over past the vikings and your team name should appear. Select the team. You will know if you did it right if there are question marks for all the ratings. Then start your franchise and enjoy.

What is so exciting is that this means that if no other 2K football game comes out, we can still edit rosters indefinitely. They would exist in the form of a franchise with each team selected (so you can scroll through any team. You would then be able to scroll to any team and export it if you wanted to use it in an exhibition, or you could follow the procedure above and use the same team for the franchise mode.

The following are players I have added for the Bears:

WR Carl Ford
TE Gabe Reid
DE Israel Idonije
OLB Brenden Ayanbadejo
CB Rashied Davis
SS Brandon McGowan
Attached Files
File Type: zip Team Exports.zip (13.4 KB, 4 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »