Home

Old 09-16-2005, 08:21 AM   #9
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NOPlace

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Noplace, I'm in the same boat. I got as far as the Cowboys with edits. I was able to fix the 49ers, Bears, Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Chiefs, Colts, and Cowboys before I was locked out.

How many teams were you able to edit? I hope Finn can deliver on Friday or Sat. provide it everything is ok.
I'm right there plus the Redskins & Texans....
Old 09-16-2005, 04:23 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

sounds great, of course we all appreciate it from all the hard workers...just wondering, will anyone be coming out with updated rosters that already have the players ratings upgraded? just cause i dont know if i trust myself to do the entire league accurately and for a team like the eagles with a bunch of young guys on D, the ratings are really really off from a year ago
Old 09-16-2005, 04:43 PM   #11
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohm2k4
sounds great, of course we all appreciate it from all the hard workers...just wondering, will anyone be coming out with updated rosters that already have the players ratings upgraded? just cause i dont know if i trust myself to do the entire league accurately and for a team like the eagles with a bunch of young guys on D, the ratings are really really off from a year ago
I am going to attempt the attributes with my roster file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2005, 04:46 PM   #12
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4

Are you guys gonna release rosters that we can use for franchise play without the freezing issue or does the new update help with that too?

thanks
Old 09-16-2005, 05:00 PM   #13
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
Are you guys gonna release rosters that we can use for franchise play without the freezing issue or does the new update help with that too?

thanks
I'm going to test my file a few times through franchise with different scenarios to make sure that the freezing doesn't happen. I think one thing is when you max out the file that it ends up freezing during the draft from what I have heard. Doing too many edits sends the draft portion of your franchise to go berzerk.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:31 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I am going to attempt the attributes with my roster file.
great sounds good, cause the eagles' starting outside linebacker kieth adams is rated 57 in 2k5's default rosters
Old 09-16-2005, 09:41 PM   #15
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I'm going to test my file a few times through franchise with different scenarios to make sure that the freezing doesn't happen. I think one thing is when you max out the file that it ends up freezing during the draft from what I have heard. Doing too many edits sends the draft portion of your franchise to go berzerk.
yeah let me know...I'll give you some feedback...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2005, 09:47 PM   #16
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
yeah let me know...I'll give you some feedback...
sounds good. Originally I had my rosters maxed out at 54 players on each team, but then I ran into the edit issue where the rosters were maxed out at 64 edited + 46 created players. Tonight it's back to the drawing board.

I think I am going to just limit my editing to getting accurate depth charts. Before I was taking each team and I was making sure there was 54 players on each team. I still wonder how something like Finn's editor could get around naming more than the limit. We will have to see this weekend upon release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »