Home

XRob Legendary Comback?

This is a discussion on XRob Legendary Comback? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should XRob make a comback?
Yeah, his rosters Rocked 33 75.00%
No, didn't like his rosters 1 2.27%
Continue helping other users 10 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2005, 04:33 PM   #17
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: XR Nick Updated V@. Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg71
Yo! Xrob, can I use these rosters for Exibition games and Also are they up to date, like Jerry Rice (FA), Corey Simon(Colts), etc, etc!!!!! Thanks!!! for the File!!!!
yeah same question...im not really a franchise guy...
Old 09-21-2005, 04:51 PM   #18
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Here's V2 updated and maxed out it includes well just take a look @ it. It freezes in franchise I got to the 3rd season for me once. Some depth charts may need updating it great for players that just need a fix.

Thanks Xrob I'm gonna give these a shot since the NickChews v3 is on hold and the editor is well its being re-done so I'm dying of thirst here waiting on it.

All I'd like is an update and Nick did do two teams from v3 but only thoses two due to the editor and its issues so I wait.

I've sent Finn my roster a long time ago packin' at least 140-150+ (and its posted in his thread) rookies,oh yeah I swoll it up big time and yes it did freeze!!!

Now I'm not really a long term Franchise guy and don't really like waiting on a Franchise roster but will,my thing is the old proverbial saying....

"Better to have a little to build then to have nothing at all..."

I'm game for a roster that players maybe up to 3-5 Franchises and Nicks (v2) did before I hit the "Wall" and felt good about how far they got I just didn't like the line ups they needed updating and I did for awhile until he announced the coming of v3...I'm still waiting and put my 2K on hold, sent it to Finn and now its like "Hello" did you get this or what and can only follow threads to see just whats going on and how the editor is doing and guess what...it ain't or at the least not at this time due to issues!!!

What I miss is the gameplay...if I get in couple really good realistic NFL style game/seasons then I'm good to go.

I want to play Franchise too don't get me wrong but if it means waiting too long for Franchise rosters then I'm just gonna have to move on the seasons here and if somebody can at least post a roster with say 1-3 good seasons before a "Freeze" then hell I'm taken it and gettin' underway with my Franchise I usually play about that many myself just enough to have fun.

So if these get me some great NFL games and maybe a season or two then thats enough for me because I want to get this done with its going a little over board IMO and too much focus is being put on creating that "Elusive" roster,thats just my opinion...I'm ready to play...now...today....while I'm still young!!!

Sorry if this turned into a rant I apoligize if I've offended anyone its just my personal style calling it like it is and pretty much "Pulling The Trigger" just wanting to play 2K5 again thats all and if not 2K6 then I am comfortable with Madden at this point but do miss 2K Football and still play both but theres noting like 2k Football and there never will be,again thanks Xrob.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-21-2005, 05:25 PM   #19
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Thanks Xrob I'm gonna give these a shot since the NickChews v3 is on hold and the editor is well its being re-done so I'm dying of thirst here waiting on it.

All I'd like is an update and Nick did do two teams from v3 but only thoses two due to the editor and its issues so I wait.

I've sent Finn my roster a long time ago packin' at least 140-150+ (and its posted in his thread) rookies,oh yeah I swoll it up big time and yes it did freeze!!!

Now I'm not really a long term Franchise guy and don't really like waiting on a Franchise roster but will,my thing is the old proverbial saying....

"Better to have a little to build then to have nothing at all..."

I'm game for a roster that players maybe up to 3-5 Franchises and Nicks (v2) did before I hit the "Wall" and felt good about how far they got I just didn't like the line ups they needed updating and I did for awhile until he announced the coming of v3...I'm still waiting and put my 2K on hold, sent it to Finn and now its like "Hello" did you get this or what and can only follow threads to see just whats going on and how the editor is doing and guess what...it ain't or at the least not at this time due to issues!!!

What I miss is the gameplay...if I get in couple really good realistic NFL style game/seasons then I'm good to go.

I want to play Franchise too don't get me wrong but if it means waiting too long for Franchise rosters then I'm just gonna have to move on the seasons here and if somebody can at least post a roster with say 1-3 good seasons before a "Freeze" then hell I'm taken it and gettin' underway with my Franchise I usually play about that many myself just enough to have fun.

So if these get me some great NFL games and maybe a season or two then thats enough for me because I want to get this done with its going a little over board IMO and too much focus is being put on creating that "Elusive" roster,thats just my opinion...I'm ready to play...now...today....while I'm still young!!!

Sorry if this turned into a rant I apoligize if I've offended anyone its just my personal style calling it like it is and pretty much "Pulling The Trigger" just wanting to play 2K5 again thats all and if not 2K6 then I am comfortable with Madden at this point but do miss 2K Football and still play both but theres noting like 2k Football and there never will be,again thanks Xrob.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Rickster, if you get a chance my roster file is going to be released later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I built it for franchise play and it has been tested through atleast 5-6 years worth of chise with no lockups.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:28 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon5 Re: XR Nick Updated V@. Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Rickster, if you get a chance my roster file is going to be released later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I built it for franchise play and it has been tested through atleast 5-6 years worth of chise with no lockups.
Dont mean to butt in but does ur roster have pictures for players like Michael Clayton or did u leave them with no photo? Im just wondering because I hate fake pics for real players.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:38 PM   #21
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Sounds good I'll be looking for it when it drops then and you say 5-6 years huh? Like I said that sounds go bro I look forward to checking it out.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2005, 06:39 PM   #22
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare
Dont mean to butt in but does ur roster have pictures for players like Michael Clayton or did u leave them with no photo? Im just wondering because I hate fake pics for real players.
Some have pics and some don't. I hate placing pics on people that don't look like them.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:25 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: XRob Legendary Comback?

My file is great for exhibition guys and it includes fake photos it may lock up during the second season and somethings it locks up during the 3 season. I have 2 disks of 2k and each disk gives me a different lockup so I don't know what to tell u guys. I worked very hard on these and right now these are the one for me. Tell me some of u guys playing experiences with these with the added rookies are they making a impact.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 09-23-2005, 09:28 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: XRob Legendary Comback?

Also try these roster with Dans49 sliders works great just need to change fatigue slider and sub in/out rating.

Gamertag XRob da Realist

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »