Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V1

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V1 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2005, 08:57 PM   #1
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V1

Finally after 3 weeks worth of work, we are finally done with round 1 of Candyman's NFL2K5 V1 roster file. I have gone through and done the following:

-XBOX version
-All free agents are on their proper team.
-All 2005 NFL draft Round 1 Rookies are on their appropriate teams. Most of the rookies from the later rounds have made it in.
-Updated Depth Charts. In V2 which will be coming next week I will have the depth charts 100% accurate. There are some depth charts that need to be reconfigured.
-Roster is up to date as of Week 2 of the NFL. Originally I was going to make it Opening Day Rosters, but then changed my mind since Finn's new editor made life easier.
-No global edits, just individual player edits.
-There is still room to edit more F/A players to create additional players. In V2 I plan to stack each and every team to the 54 player limit.
-For most of the players that I edited I took out some photos since I had read that this might be a reason to some of the problems that people were having. I may go back at a later date and add the pics.
-In V2, teams like the Giants, Falcons, Packers, and Seahawks will get more players added to their roster.

I would like to take this time to thank my QA Analyst, RDMercer (PK55). He spent a lot of time running each and every version of this roster file through 5-6 years worth of franchise with different variables. We know that you will not get any freezing. I created this roster in a way that it was constructed in segments to make sure that there isn't any freezing.

I would also like to thank Finn for creating one of the best Editor's that I have ever used for a game. Without Finn's Editor the dream to keep NFL2K5 alive wouldn't be possible.

Please feel free to leave any comments which would help with the building of version 2.

NOTE: DON'T USE FINN'S ENF2k5_V2_0_1_70 EDITOR FOR THE 2005 SCHEDULE AS ALL ROSTERS WILL FREEZE.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_CandymanV1_final.zip (275.2 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by CaptainZombie; 09-21-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2005, 09:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V1

Can we use an old version of Finn's editor to update the schedule, though? It would kind of blow to use cool brand new rosters with an old schedule. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:13 PM   #3
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflchampion
Can we use an old version of Finn's editor to update the schedule, though? It would kind of blow to use cool brand new rosters with an old schedule. Thanks.
Both myself and RDMercer couldn't find an older version of Finn's editor to test this with the schedule editor in those. If someone does have an older version and could try it, please let me know?
Old 09-21-2005, 11:07 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Both myself and RDMercer couldn't find an older version of Finn's editor to test this with the schedule editor in those. If someone does have an older version and could try it, please let me know?

Thanks alot to both of you guys I just DL'd them and will get back to later from what I've seen just running thur them the rosters appear solid enough for the moment and you've got your own QA Analyst...now thats Hot!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-21-2005, 11:15 PM   #5
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Thanks alot to both of you guys I just DL'd them and will get back to later from what I've seen just running thur them the rosters appear solid enough for the moment and you've got your own QA Analyst...now thats Hot!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
We try to be professional.

I put in a lot of hours in getting this roster to be better than the average. I hope you like them and please do leave feedback as it will help me build upon V2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2005, 11:23 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
We try to be professional.

I put in a lot of hours in getting this roster to be better than the average. I hope you like them and please do leave feedback as it will help me build upon V2.

And so the two of you appear to be just that "professional" ,now I've a quick question for the two of you...were there any edits other then maybe the 1 year added and if so what are they?

P.S. Did you know Finn put up another editor for testing?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-21-2005, 11:33 PM   #7
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
And so the two of you appear to be just that "professional" ,now I've a quick question for the two of you...were there any edits other then maybe the 1 year added and if so what are they?

P.S. Did you know Finn put up another editor for testing?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
I just saw the new editor for testing and I will run this through it later tonight. I made a few edits here and there on certain players, but I didn't keep track of them as it started to become tedious after some time. I will look over my notes and I'll place them here in the thread.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:39 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
I just saw the new editor for testing and I will run this through it later tonight. I made a few edits here and there on certain players, but I didn't keep track of them as it started to become tedious after some time. I will look over my notes and I'll place them here in the thread.
No problem I was just wondering incase something odd in the gameplay showed up a few edits can be expected after all it is an update and going into 2006 so I've no real problem unless they're done in excess which would effect the overall gameplay if not done right.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »