Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V2

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2005, 11:14 PM   #17
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V2

I haven't been able to load either V1 or V2. I can get into onto the AR, and then copy it to the XBOX hard drive. But when I load it, it says it is Unable to load. I was able to load a few of the other rosters in this forum. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:25 PM   #18
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I haven't been able to load either V1 or V2. I can get into onto the AR, and then copy it to the XBOX hard drive. But when I load it, it says it is Unable to load. I was able to load a few of the other rosters in this forum. Any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks.
When you save the file to your desktop and then drag it to the AR mem card does it work fine? Then when you load the rosters within the XBOX is that when the problem occurs?
Old 09-26-2005, 06:28 PM   #19
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
When you save the file to your desktop and then drag it to the AR mem card does it work fine? Then when you load the rosters within the XBOX is that when the problem occurs?
Correct. I can click and drag to the AR no problem. I can then save the file to the XBox without a problem. I fire up 2K5 and go to "Load" and the roster is there. When I select it and hit the button, it processess for a few seconds like it is loading, and then says "Unable to load file".
Old 09-26-2005, 07:34 PM   #20
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Correct. I can click and drag to the AR no problem. I can then save the file to the XBox without a problem. I fire up 2K5 and go to "Load" and the roster is there. When I select it and hit the button, it processess for a few seconds like it is loading, and then says "Unable to load file".
Can you try to download it again to your desktop just incase the other one corrupted on your desktop?
Old 09-27-2005, 04:51 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone have a PS2 version of these rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2005, 06:40 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi, all. I hate madden and am excited to get the new players on 2K5. I have a modded Xbox. Can I just transfer the file onto my xbox hardrive over my network?
Old 10-02-2005, 09:05 PM   #23
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoihoi8
Hi, all. I hate madden and am excited to get the new players on 2K5. I have a modded Xbox. Can I just transfer the file onto my xbox hardrive over my network?
If you are going to try any of the files that I have received, go with V4 my latest. I think you can transfer with a FTP program, but I don't know how to do that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »