Home

XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

This is a discussion on XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2005, 11:19 AM   #9
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
- The majority of the rookie class in the league, based off of ourlads.com depth charts (**NOTE** - The name limit in the game file is still being worked on, so in some cases you may see names that "represent" certain rookies. These names were a bit obscure, names not available in game, so a close representation was used in its place)
Do you have a list of these "Close match" players and what their names are suppose to be? If so, forward to me and I will try and update your roster with the names as part of my rename testing.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:48 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 49

hey can some one tell me if these roster are full roster w/ 53 players on it. I ;m at work right know and cant see for my self . Cant wait to fire these up tonight... i sure their great...
Old 09-27-2005, 01:01 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 7

i know what i am about to ask has been explained and discussed somewhere in this forum, so please forgive me.....but, can someone tell me exactly how to get this year's NFL schedule to work with the newest roster update V3? i am diehard Bears fan, and nothing would make me happier than pasting the Skins the first week of the 05 season

many thanks in advance!!
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 01:09 PM   #12
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCubs
i know what i am about to ask has been explained and discussed somewhere in this forum, so please forgive me.....but, can someone tell me exactly how to get this year's NFL schedule to work with the newest roster update V3? i am diehard Bears fan, and nothing would make me happier than pasting the Skins the first week of the 05 season

many thanks in advance!!
Download the PC game save editor from: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

Install the application. Read "Getting Started" in the help. If you meet the requirements, read "Franchise Edits | Schedule" or click "How do I" in the caption bar of the editor program to jump to that topic.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:10 PM   #13
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
hey can some one tell me if these roster are full roster w/ 53 players on it. I ;m at work right know and cant see for my self . Cant wait to fire these up tonight... i sure their great...
Not all teams are full. There are teams with players counts from 48 to 54, with most being around 52.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:19 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Download the PC game save editor from: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

Install the application. Read "Getting Started" in the help. If you meet the requirements, read "Franchise Edits | Schedule" or click "How do I" in the caption bar of the editor program to jump to that topic.
i forgot to mention that i have the AR for XBox...does that make a difference?
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Old 09-27-2005, 01:53 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thank you a ton Finn!

I'm at work right now (I was actually late for work this morning because of setting up the rosters and such...now thats dedication! ha), so I won't be on much today updating things, but thanks for taking care of everything.

I'll add some input on the rosters.
I intentionally didn't fill out every roster to the max, or fine tune every depth chart to the hour. For one, it would have added even more days to the release. And secondly, I wanted to allow for anyone else to fill these out more if they wanted. Leave room for your own personal preference.
Some teams also have some practice squad guys to help fill in for injuries during franchise or help boost up the roster number a bit.
-------------
Finn, I'll send you the naming list sometime soon, maybe tonight. That would rock if we could get those other names fixed up.
-------------
I am planning on putting up a franchise file, with all teams selected and the '05 schedule loaded for anyone not able to use Finn's editor but can use their AR. That will be coming down the road shortly as well.
-------------
Sliders and player edit info is being worked on for the site as well. With a bugs/concerns topic posted over at the GCO forums. We'll have more release versions of 3 down the road to fix up any gameplay concerns or roster moves.
-------------

Now I don't know about you guys, but Finn will be getting some PayPal from gamechewover. This community, with the help of Finn especially, has come pretty darn close to a 2K6. I'd shell out $20 for this game if it came out haha

Last edited by NickChew; 09-27-2005 at 04:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 02:20 PM   #16
All Star

OVR: 49

you and finn are keep this game a live....

we all be thankfull for what you guys are doing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »