Home

XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

This is a discussion on XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2005, 11:39 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

Great rosters and sliders, good job. So far I have had two very realistic games, best yet with 2k5.

Questions:

1. What are the genreal modifications that have been made, or where can I find out? These rosters are awesome and the game is playing much better, but if I don't know what changes need to be made to the cpu created rookies I won't be able to use them in a franchise.

2. Where can I get the editor to make those changes? I assume you can edit rookies before the draft, or if nothing else afterwards. I want to use the roster in a franchise, if not edited the rookies will eventually mess up the league.

Great work.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:44 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1726
Great rosters and sliders, good job. So far I have had two very realistic games, best yet with 2k5.

Questions:

1. What are the genreal modifications that have been made, or where can I find out? These rosters are awesome and the game is playing much better, but if I don't know what changes need to be made to the cpu created rookies I won't be able to use them in a franchise.

2. Where can I get the editor to make those changes? I assume you can edit rookies before the draft, or if nothing else afterwards. I want to use the roster in a franchise, if not edited the rookies will eventually mess up the league.

Great work.

I'll have all the edits listed on the gamechewover site very soon. I took those pages down for awhile until I got this version tightened up a bit, but I'm working on them right now along with the 3.1 update.

Finn's link to his editor is down at the moment. He is currently working on fixing bugs, etc.
But you will be ableto edit the rookies after the draft. So when the global edit page is done and everything is listed, that should be a decent guidline to help out when you draft. And then the edits can be applied afterwards.

Glad you are enjoying them
Old 10-12-2005, 09:19 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 6

The games have been fantastic. I have played 5 games now and they have been all over the place and realistic too.

Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »