Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V3
I have had sometime between my last release which was yesterday and tonight to actually go through the game and make a bunch of fixes. This might be the final release that I'm going to do for this roster set. I feel like I have done everything that could possibly be done.

I would like to thank Finn, RDMercer (PK55), Rickster101, and Xrob for helping with the editor, QA evaluation and testing, roster feedback, and for suggestions that has helped bring us to V3. I am really proud to say that this roster set plays a good set of ball.

SLIDERS TO ACCOMPANY ROSTER
To enjoy these rosters to their fullest, please check out the sliders that Rickster101 has created for this roster set. These sliders combined with any version of Candyman's roster will recreate the NFL experience. These sliders can be accessed by other clicking the URL in my signature or in the sliders board.

V3
-Added 38 more F/A's that were edited so the following holes within the depth charts could be filled, CB, OLB, ILB, C, G, and FB. The 2 positions that had the most work done was the OLB and ILB.
-Added more backups for positions than in previous versions.
-There is still room for those that want to edit players as the naming limit has not been reached.
-More rookies were added.
-Moved some players around the league.
-All names appear accurate as selected through the editor.
-Deeper Rosters

V2
-Fixed depth charts to be almost 95% accurate.
-Adjusted a few player attributes.
-Fixed player positions that changed over the last week.
-Didn't stack teams to 54 players as promised since I was worried of any kinds of freezing occuring in the future. Each team is at about 50 players if not more on each team. Seattle Seahawks is the only team at 45 which will be fixed in V3.
-There is still room to edit more F/A players to create additional players.
-Has been tested through 5-6 seasons worth of franchise mode using the default 2004 schedule or custom schedule.
-Simulated one season and stats looked really good on default sliders, All-Pro.

V1
-XBOX version
-All free agents are on their proper team.
-All 2005 NFL draft Round 1 Rookies are on their appropriate teams. Most of the rookies from the later rounds have made it in.
-Updated Depth Charts. In V2 which will be coming next week I will have the depth charts 100% accurate. There are some depth charts that need to be reconfigured.
-Roster is up to date as of Week 2 of the NFL. Originally I was going to make it Opening Day Rosters, but then changed my mind since Finn's new editor made life easier.
-No global edits, just individual player edits.
-For most of the players that I edited I took out some photos since I had read that this might be a reason to some of the problems that people were having. I may go back at a later date and add the pics.

NOTE: USE FINN'S Version 2.0.1.146 or latest EDITOR FOR THE 2005 SCHEDULE; AS ALL OF HIS PREVIOUS EDITORS WILL FREEZE YOUR ROSTERS IN SEASON 2.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_CandymanV3_final.zip (275.7 KB, 286 views)

Last edited by CaptainZombie; 09-29-2005 at 11:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 08:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
I have had sometime between my last release which was yesterday and tonight to actually go through the game and make a bunch of fixes. This might be the final release that I'm going to do for this roster set. I feel like I have done everything that could possibly be done.

I am also working with a few fellow OS'ers to create some sliders for this roster set. I would like to thank those involved since we can't release them yet until fully tested.

I would like to thank Finn, RDMercer (PK55), Rickster101, and Xrob for helping with the editor, QA evaluation and testing, roster feedback, and for suggestions that has helped bring us to V3. I am really proud to say that this roster set plays a good set of ball.

V3
-Added 38 more F/A's that were edited so the following holes within the depth charts could be filled, CB, OLB, ILB, C, G, and FB. The 2 positions that had the most work done was the OLB and ILB.
-There is still room for those that want to edit players as the naming limit has not been reached.
-Deeper Rosters

V2
-Didn't stack teams to 54 players as promised since I was worried of any kinds of freezing occuring in the future. Each team is at about 50 players if not more on each team. Seattle Seahawks is the only team at 45 which will be fixed in V3.
-Has been tested through 5-6 seasons worth of franchise mode using the default 2004 schedule or custom schedule.

V1
-XBOX version
-All 2005 NFL draft Round 1 Rookies are on their appropriate teams. Most of the rookies from the later rounds have made it in.
-Updated Depth Charts. In V2 which will be coming next week I will have the depth charts 100% accurate. There are some depth charts that need to be reconfigured.
-Roster is up to date as of Week 2 of the NFL. Originally I was going to make it Opening Day Rosters, but then changed my mind since Finn's new editor made life easier.
-For most of the players that I edited I took out some photos since I had read that this might be a reason to some of the problems that people were having. I may go back at a later date and add the pics.

NOTE: DON'T USE FINN'S ENF2k5_V2_0_1_130 EDITOR FOR THE 2005 SCHEDULE AS ALL ROSTERS WILL FREEZE IN SEASON 2. IF THIS HAS BEEN FIXED CAN SOMEONE PM ON WHICH EDITOR NEEDS TO BE USED
The rosters look great. Almost completley accurate. How did you get the names entered with out loosing them i the editor???
Old 09-27-2005, 09:34 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

I need help getting it to load. I tried loading it from my AR card and I even tried loading it onto the HDD first then loading but still no luck. I haven't got any of the roster save from OS to work yet.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:26 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56

I am also working with a few fellow OS'ers to create some sliders for this roster set. I would like to thank those involved since we can't release them yet until fully tested.

V3
-Deeper Rosters

V2

V1
-XBOX version

NOTE: DON'T USE FINN'S ENF2k5_V2_0_1_130 EDITOR FOR THE 2005 SCHEDULE AS ALL ROSTERS WILL FREEZE IN SEASON 2. IF THIS HAS BEEN FIXED CAN SOMEONE PM ON WHICH EDITOR NEEDS TO BE USED
Well lets see 42 hits and very little replys on these,what gives? I guess you guys need a little time alone with them to see just how good they are and trust me they're as good as advertised and done with detail just check em' out I'm sure you'll be impressed with what we've come up with and will be impressed with them so comon guys...."Give em' a chance" just give em' a chance there the real deal guys,trust me on this one these rosters rock!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-27-2005, 04:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

I might as well reply to this thread even though I've only got version 2 of your roster but I had some problems browsing through the rosters and want to know if the problem with player photos, names has been corrected?

For example, I'm using the Packers as an example since I know that team better then most.

I noticed that Grey Ruegamer is on the Gaurd chart twice, also many players have incorrect photos. I understand you wanting to add photos to rookies and give them some personality but even second year players have incorrect photos. Ahmad Carrol, Joey Thomas are some of those players.

Has this changed much since your version 2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 04:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sef0r
I might as well reply to this thread even though I've only got version 2 of your roster but I had some problems browsing through the rosters and want to know if the problem with player photos, names has been corrected?

For example, I'm using the Packers as an example since I know that team better then most.

I noticed that Grey Ruegamer is on the Gaurd chart twice, also many players have incorrect photos. I understand you wanting to add photos to rookies and give them some personality but even second year players have incorrect photos. Ahmad Carrol, Joey Thomas are some of those players.

Has this changed much since your version 2?
KC Chiefs freezing in franchise mode. Even in the 2004 schedual. I did some equipment edits on them but nothing major. The game freezes after the coin toss. I also did some edits on the Eagles. Again no player name changes just equipment and they do not freeze up. I am going to retest and post later.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:03 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

These rosters are really excellent. Thanks for the hard work!

I did notice that Erasmus James is a F/A for some reason. Also, there are a couple of very minor changes that could be made to Detroit:

Cut HB Jamel White
Add CB Stanley Wilson (Rookie)
Add DE Bill Swancutt (Rookie)

Otherwise, they look awesome!
Old 09-27-2005, 05:35 PM   #8
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by frat77
KC Chiefs freezing in franchise mode. Even in the 2004 schedual. I did some equipment edits on them but nothing major. The game freezes after the coin toss. I also did some edits on the Eagles. Again no player name changes just equipment and they do not freeze up. I am going to retest and post later.
I wonder if the freezing has occured due to the equipment edits. I never made any kind of global edits or editing to players equipment. If you try the roster file w/out edits that you have made, does it still freeze?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »