Home

The Game's ultimate roster

This is a discussion on The Game's ultimate roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2005, 09:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
The Game's ultimate roster

Ok guys..I just got into this. Had bought madden and i thought it was a piece of *****. So i went to the 2k5 boards which I had not visited in a while and found out what people were doing updating rosters and the schedules. I downloaded a couple and i thought maybe i can try this. So i dowloaded finns editor, thanks finn. I've been working on this for like 2 weeks using espn.com depth charts and rosters. Everything i do, I do to the best of my ability, and this is no different. I think they are the best rosters out so far so enjoy and let me know whatever flaws u see so i can improve on them.

-Depth charts are about 99.5% correct.
-Every team has at least 52 players all of which are actually on team
-All F/A are in their proper team.
-Works in franchise in finns new editor v0.1.146
-Did some global editing but not much so let me know if any player has too good of a rating or too bad.
-Some players might be off on skin color so let me know about those too.

Everybody enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_current.zip (276.2 KB, 207 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 09:22 AM   #2
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: The Game's ultimate roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame2321
Ok guys..I just got into this. Had bought madden and i thought it was a piece of *****. So i went to the 2k5 boards which I had not visited in a while and found out what people were doing updating rosters and the schedules. I downloaded a couple and i thought maybe i can try this. So i dowloaded finns editor, thanks finn. I've been working on this for like 2 weeks using espn.com depth charts and rosters. Everything i do, I do to the best of my ability, and this is no different. I think they are the best rosters out so far so enjoy and let me know whatever flaws u see so i can improve on them.

-Depth charts are about 99.5% correct.
-Every team has at least 52 players all of which are actually on team
-All F/A are in their proper team.
-Works in franchise in finns new editor v0.1.146
-Did some global editing but not much so let me know if any player has too good of a rating or too bad.
-Some players might be off on skin color so let me know about those too.

Everybody enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet!... The Bucs looks spot on from first glance.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:47 AM   #3
Rookie

Thanks Finn. Started frrom last VC roster so i put alot of work into it. Working on some global editing to make it perfect.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:31 AM   #4
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

You did very well personel wise. Did you do any edits to player body types & equip?

Good job
Old 09-29-2005, 01:29 PM   #5
Rookie

I didn't really do any edits to body types or equipment. All player heights and weights are accurate though. Some skin colors might be off just cause it took me a while to figure out from 1-22 what color it was. But all names and information are correct.....college,#, year, b-day, weight, and height all coorect taken strait from espn.com.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 02:29 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame2321
I didn't really do any edits to body types or equipment. All player heights and weights are accurate though. Some skin colors might be off just cause it took me a while to figure out from 1-22 what color it was. But all names and information are correct.....college,#, year, b-day, weight, and height all coorect taken strait from espn.com.
great rosters yours 2 candyman but game i think u maxed out the name database so when u simulate in franchise rookie names dissapear
Old 09-29-2005, 02:29 PM   #7
Rookie

I will download these tonight and give them a try. Thanks for your hard work and for everyone's effort on making new rosters and keeping this game alive.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:30 PM   #8
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by suirad
great rosters yours 2 candyman but game i think u maxed out the name database so when u simulate in franchise rookie names dissapear
Are my rosters are maxed out? To my knowledge using Finn's editor I have done more edits as I have been working on V4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »