Home

What is Finn's editor?

This is a discussion on What is Finn's editor? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2005, 12:47 AM   #1
JAT
Rookie

OVR: 1
What is Finn's editor?

I want to know what this is and where I can download it. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2005, 01:27 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: What is Finn's editor?

Finn's editor is a program that you download on your PC and then use to edit rosters in ESPN NFL 2k5. You can edit pretty much everything in terms of team rosters such as a player's first and last name, position, years pro, date of birth, player photo, play by play name, face, body, skin tone, equipment, attributes, college and more. You can also choose whether or not you want a player to have "dreads" or not. You can also remove a player's stats. For example, want QB Tim Couch to become 49ers QB Alex Smith? No problem. You can also select auto body type by weight (ex. 0-200 = skinny, 201-270 =normal, etc.).

You can even edit rosters while already in a franchise. Played half a season and a crapper is doing awesome? Edit his attributes using Finn's editor and boom, he's a superstar. Have an injury at ILB and want to move an OLB (or whatever) to ILB to replace the injured player? No problem. Just edit his position using Finn's editor. Want to play the real 2005/2006 season in franchise? Again, no problem. You can even switch teams on the fly in franchise using Finn's editor. There's more stuff as well.

In short, Finn's editor is awesome to say the least. Hell, I bought an Xbox, Action Replay (needed to transfer files from your PC to your Xbox) and 2k5 despite owning 2k5 for PS2 just so I could use Finn's editor.

The only negatives are -

1) It's only for the Xbox version of ESPN NFL 2k5.

2) Like every program and whatnot, there are sometimes bugs and glitches (mainly freezing) but thats what me and everyone else is here for. To find any problems and to let Finn know so he can at least try to fix them.

Trust me, I didnt spend over $200 just for the hell of it. Finn's editor is awesome. There's simply no other way to describe it. Hell, every time I download his newest version of the editor, im amazed by what he's added.

Simply, Flying Finn is a GOD. Hell, he has to be in order for me to be able to get my NFL fix and at the same time, avoid that old, obsolete, inferior crap called Madden.

Anyway, go here to download his editor and make sure you read the "how to do" section -

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm
Old 10-19-2005, 12:02 AM   #3
ADW
Pro

OVR: 6
Question for Finn

Is there any possibilty of you creating an addition to your editor that allows the user to edit uniforms and possibly stadium surfaces?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »