Home

Having trouble getting files to work!!

This is a discussion on Having trouble getting files to work!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2005, 08:32 PM   #1
mjb
Rookie

OVR: 3
Having trouble getting files to work!!

Here's the problem. I download a file from the site to my PC,open my AR and when I try to drag the file to my memory card it tells me "Error writing the save". The other problem is when I try to drag something that's on my card to the PC database I get a message telling me "This is not a valid Xbox save". Pleeeeease help guys I can't stand playing Madden anymore, I need to get this game going again!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2005, 09:46 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Having trouble getting files to work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb
Here's the problem. I download a file from the site to my PC,open my AR and when I try to drag the file to my memory card it tells me "Error writing the save". The other problem is when I try to drag something that's on my card to the PC database I get a message telling me "This is not a valid Xbox save". Pleeeeease help guys I can't stand playing Madden anymore, I need to get this game going again!!!
I borrowed a co-workers AR for XBOX and had a hard time copying NFL2k5 and NBA2k5 files from my pc to the card. It was awhile ago but I think I initialized the card and then everything worked fine.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Having trouble getting files to work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb

I suggest going to the AR website and dling the update for AR. Also DONT UNZIP the FILE. LEAVE it zipped and drag it into the mem. card slot of the pc save slot. Should work then. GL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »