Home

It's been a nice run...

This is a discussion on It's been a nice run... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2005, 06:13 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: It's been a nice run...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
You have done so much for these games, I dont even think u realize it. Great job man and good luck in the future.

What he said times infinity. I got so used to all your updates and got both spoiled and took it for granted some times because I knew that you strived to persue perfection. Well I hope that you are just moving on to a bigger and better project onm the 360 and not throwing in the towel all together. But if it is to be so, then ALL the LOVE to ya bru,and THANK YOU......3bitz.

P.S.
Could you ,for old times sake post one last link to the last update, preferably the one with the practice squad and IR guys, if this really ever existed......appreciate that 4 sho!!
Old 11-19-2005, 09:14 PM   #10

OVR: 34

Although I never used your roster adjustments, I admire what you did. You paid some genuine respect to a great game and its fan base. Best wishes.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 15

[quote=FlyingFinn]I am trading in my xbox tomorrow...With it gone so is my ability to update the editor. Hopefully, there is enough in there to keep you guys going for as long as you need to. (Please VC release a generic game ).

Thanks to the 6 who donated and I am sorry I could get more done. That dang thing called a job just kept getting in the way....

Cheers,
Finn[/QUOTE

Finn, your editor is awesome and was the reason I bought an Xbox but I do have two questions -

How far along were you with the custom schedule editor?

Any chance on releasing a final editor with it?

Anyway, I appreciate all the hard work that you have done and being able to edit all that stuff in your editor that cant be done in-game is truly amazing. Thanks Finn.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2005, 01:30 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yah any chance of a final editor?

It's gonna be sad for too go.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:55 PM   #13
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

[quote=dan77733]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I am trading in my xbox tomorrow...With it gone so is my ability to update the editor. Hopefully, there is enough in there to keep you guys going for as long as you need to. (Please VC release a generic game ).

Thanks to the 6 who donated and I am sorry I could get more done. That dang thing called a job just kept getting in the way....

Cheers,
Finn[/QUOTE

Finn, your editor is awesome and was the reason I bought an Xbox but I do have two questions -

How far along were you with the custom schedule editor?

Any chance on releasing a final editor with it?

Anyway, I appreciate all the hard work that you have done and being able to edit all that stuff in your editor that cant be done in-game is truly amazing. Thanks Finn.
I didn't finish the schedule editor but I think I can finish it up without my xbox. I already have a utility to make a schedule because that is how I made the 2k6 schedule... It is just missing the validity checks that are needed so it doesn't allow you to make a bad schedule that will cause the game to freeze.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:13 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 21

[quote=FlyingFinn]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733

I didn't finish the schedule editor but I think I can finish it up without my xbox. I already have a utility to make a schedule because that is how I made the 2k6 schedule... It is just missing the validity checks that are needed so it doesn't allow you to make a bad schedule that will cause the game to freeze.
Fi
nn,

Guess I am out of luck on the importing??

Chris
Old 11-20-2005, 07:30 PM   #15
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Props to you Finn. Thanks for all your help with the rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2005, 07:30 PM   #16
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Props to you Finn. Thanks for all your help with the rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »