Home

Rickster101 Roster update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2006, 07:42 PM   #49
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 Roster update

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
No problem at all dude. Work can suck most of the time, I use OS as an escape when work is driving me nuts. It's times like this that I wish I still had the xbox w/ all these new files.

Good luck w/ the file

I told ya bro to get to that pawnshop and hook something up!!!j/K

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v3.zip (255.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v4.zip (276.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-09-2006 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:29 AM   #50
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I told ya bro to get to that pawnshop and hook something up!!!j/K

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Funny. How much are xboxs at a pawn shop?

Did Finn ever buy another xbox?
Old 01-06-2006, 02:48 AM   #51
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Funny. How much are xboxs at a pawn shop?

Did Finn ever buy another xbox?

From a post I read recently I believe he has and is getting back into the 2K Football scene,as far as what an XBOX might cost can't really say for sure but a buddy of mine pawned one about a year or so ago.

A quick update of sorts I made hey fellas Bryan Fletcher is a TE for the colts not a WR so I made that slight change in the file to save some of you time I decided to post and share it with you its the same as the previous v3 file except for this one change and its an easy fix but not everyone has an editor to do it ,this is to aide guys who don't so enjoy fellas and have fun!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v3.zip (255.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v4.zip (276.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-09-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2006, 07:53 AM   #52
Rookie

luv4skating's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Well actually there is no one set of sliders that I can say are the best due to different play styles guys have and rosters they use but starting out with something associated with a particular set of rosters usually works and you can adjust to your own preference from there,Candyman and I have sets we use that can be found in a link thats in his thread for settings we've put together they're pretty good so you can check em' out there.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Thanks alot I saw the links and I'm going to use them.

The rosters in this thread seem to be up to date so I'll use them.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:35 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Question: I've got a modded XBox, can I FTP these roster files over to it? If I can I just need to know what directory they go into, ESPN NFL is on my hard drive so all the files I need are on there. Help please I want to play this game again but the outdated rosters are killing me!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:02 PM   #54
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionFistCutter
Question: I've got a modded XBox, can I FTP these roster files over to it? If I can I just need to know what directory they go into, ESPN NFL is on my hard drive so all the files I need are on there. Help please I want to play this game again but the outdated rosters are killing me!

Geez I wish I could offer some sound advice but I'm not familar with modded XBOX's or how they operate with files such as the ones done on the regular systems, I do know that such discussions are frowned upon by the mods and operators of this site so I don't get involved with anything from a modded stand point because its in violation of Operation Sports TOS policys regarding such issues when it come to anything modded from a operating system.

Someone eles might be able to assist you but I don't think it'll be anything welcomed from my knowledge of what I know about the TOS policy.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-06-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:20 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Geez I wish I could offer some sound advice but I'm not familar with modded XBOX's or how they operate with files such as the ones done on the regular systems, I do know that such discussions are frowned upon by the mods and operators of this site so I don't get involved with anything from a modded stand point because its in violation of Operation Sports TOS policys regarding such issues when it come to anything modded from a operating system.

Someone eles might be able to assist you but I don't think it'll be anything welcomed from my knowledge of what I know about the TOS policy.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Man I didn't know I was violating any TOS policy, I'm basically looking at it in terms of raw file transfer, just basically eliminating the need for an Action Replay. If you can transfer the files onto a memory card from your PC using Action Replay you should be able to transfer the same files via FTP. I own the game if that's of any concern, I just haven't played it in so long. Other legitimate software programs let you FTP into an unmodded XBox (MTV Music Maker lets you transfer raw MP3 files to your XBox right out of the box) so I apologize if I broke any of the terms here. Just really want to play with the 2005 rosters! I'm sick of having William Green and Jeff Garcia playing for the Browns!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #56
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionFistCutter
Man I didn't know I was violating any TOS policy, I'm basically looking at it in terms of raw file transfer, just basically eliminating the need for an Action Replay. If you can transfer the files onto a memory card from your PC using Action Replay you should be able to transfer the same files via FTP. I own the game if that's of any concern, I just haven't played it in so long. Other legitimate software programs let you FTP into an unmodded XBox (MTV Music Maker lets you transfer raw MP3 files to your XBox right out of the box) so I apologize if I broke any of the terms here. Just really want to play with the 2005 rosters! I'm sick of having William Green and Jeff Garcia playing for the Browns!

I feel ya ' bro I'm originally from Cleveland myself and have been doin' the Cali thing for about 11-12 years now and still feel the burn from the Elway days trust me I know and to add insult to injury it happen twice so my heart goes out to you!!!

As far as the modded thing goes thats just how it is around here you just didn't know and its cool because now you do so no apologie needed just givin' you a heads up and lookin' out...welcome to "OS...Da Spot" I hope you like it around here!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-07-2006 at 02:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »