Home

Daflyboys NFL 2K5 Feb 2006 Roster Update

This is a discussion on Daflyboys NFL 2K5 Feb 2006 Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-03-2006, 04:53 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Daflyboys NFL 2K5 Feb 2006 Roster Update

Good amount of changes here. Initial testing pretty good, though new slider set to follow with this (cpu kills in running when on max):

*QB's: Pass arm strength/leadership (min 75; starters min 90)
..........Pass accuracy / consistency (starters min 90)
..........Composure (starters min 100)

*RB's: starters - increased catch/run route for those that were poor

*WR's: reduced top speed to 103 max
..........catch increased incrementally for top 40 yardage receivers (inc. TE's)

Like I said...new slider set to follow soon. In the meantime, you can test these out as you like. Going to go through later and match up photos and PBP as they are there.

Franchise is there as well with all teams user controlled (wow, didn't know Finn has 2006 schedule with Saints as the away team throughout....amazing!)
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_DFBfeb06ve.zip (255.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_FranFEB1.zip (274.7 KB, 56 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2006, 08:55 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Daflyboys NFL 2K5 Feb 2006 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Good amount of changes here. Initial testing pretty good, though new slider set to follow with this (cpu kills in running when on max):

*QB's: Pass arm strength/leadership (min 75; starters min 90)
..........Pass accuracy / consistency (starters min 90)
..........Composure (starters min 100)

*RB's: starters - increased catch/run route for those that were poor

*WR's: reduced top speed to 103 max
..........catch increased incrementally for top 40 yardage receivers (inc. TE's)

Like I said...new slider set to follow soon. In the meantime, you can test these out as you like. Going to go through later and match up photos and PBP as they are there.

Franchise is there as well with all teams user controlled (wow, didn't know Finn has 2006 schedule with Saints as the away team throughout....amazing!)

Daflyboys,
can you tell us if your roster have to be used with the slider settings you have posted in the "slider" section or if you'll post here a new set of slider recomended for using with this roster uploaded in this post?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Daflyboys,
can you tell us if your roster have to be used with the slider settings you have posted in the "slider" section or if you'll post here a new set of slider recomended for using with this roster uploaded in this post?
Well there's never a "have to". I would say I'm just trying to find the right balance between the two and still base it on current NFL stat outcomes for teams. For the new running slider, I'm basing it on the team avg/play, but the range will be between 20 and 30 overall as I think anything under 20 for any team is too low and max is proving to be ridiculous (even with blocking minimized).... at least for my taste.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:59 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Well there's never a "have to". I would say I'm just trying to find the right balance between the two and still base it on current NFL stat outcomes for teams. For the new running slider, I'm basing it on the team avg/play, but the range will be between 20 and 30 overall as I think anything under 20 for any team is too low and max is proving to be ridiculous (even with blocking minimized).... at least for my taste.

I know there's never a "have to" but can you please tell me if the slider for each team you have post in the slider section can be used or it's better to adjust them,for example in the running section?
Old 02-03-2006, 12:44 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
I know there's never a "have to" but can you please tell me if the slider for each team you have post in the slider section can be used or it's better to adjust them,for example in the running section?
Still working on it.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2006, 12:46 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Still working on it.....

Ok man,
I'll wait...need a little patience!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 12:26 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

One thing i dod not get is the stength with the corners like just looking at the rosters sam madison strength was only 30 somthing and other fast corners are in the 50s and derrick johnson of the 49ers strength is 87.

another thing that i dont get is dexter coaclies speed of 90.i dont get why passing down speed rushers(robert mathis)i dont gey why he has slow agilty 62 and has 87 strength.

another thing i dont get is why some speed backs are not very speedy like shaud williams(or reno mahe) for the bills is fast with 74 speed,one thing that i dont get is some backs with good hands dont like tony fisher or shaud williams.

one thing that i dont get is some running backs speed why are jammal lewis and wiilam green so fast.why is Demarcus ware speed a 70 when joey porter is 80.

somthing.another thing is why are some QBS so slow alex smith,brooks bolinger,jp losman,josh mcCowns,craig crenzel,phillip rivers,kyle boller,phillip rivers,and jeff carcia should be rasid to the low 60s,also seneca waalace speed should be way high.

Other than does little things i think your rosters play excellent
Old 02-07-2006, 02:53 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

I think it's a matter of individual strengths...... like typing skills.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »