Home

Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

This is a discussion on Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-24-2006, 03:24 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Speed: 65
Agility: 95
Strength: 25
Thanks very much for your patience, give'em a try and let you know
Old 02-26-2006, 04:39 AM   #34
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Dammit Rickster,lol I was all but set to move on without 2k6 and what happens?? YOUR DAMN AR FILE LOL. I checked it out,and must say I'm most impressed! The flow and feel of the game is incredible! I started my season against the Titans (as Pitt of course) and was able to contain them all day to the tune of Pitt-21,Tenn-0. I am however questioning the qb's......Mcnair had a poor outing and was just wondering if changing the pass slider,or the catch slider would help boost the qb's ratings,or could this just be the case of a smothering Pitt defense ( and a VERY aggresive Joey Porter in his face all day) lol,lol. It would be hard to tell,because this week we are going against the Texans and David Carr,(that ought to be interesting lol). I just wanted to drop a line and give mad props for this file...it is truly awesome.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 03-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

ive notice that your missing travis danials from the miami dolphins who started and palyed very well for them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2006, 05:05 PM   #36
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
ive notice that your missing travis danials from the miami dolphins who started and palyed very well for them

I'm not sure who you're referencing to here bro as I am not an avid Dolphins fan and depending on wheither or not he was a significant part of the team and when he started playing as in because of injury or some other factor that may have him not appearing on the roster.

This was expland a long,long time ago when these rosters were first created and input was given also some personal changes may be a factor in creating rosters because some guys start at the opening day of the season and some during certain periods in it due to injuries,trades,ect,ect, plus roster space in a video game comes at a premium as in limited roster slots given to a better more significant/worthy player who's contributed in other ways to the team for realistic results.

At one time in my earlier rosters he may have been there but you'll have to check them for yourself in the earlier threads I've done and updated to this point.

A little history or some info from you about this certain player would have been more helpful, again I'm not a Dolphin fan bro so clue me in or something.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 03-13-2006, 05:20 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

I not a dolphins nor an lsu fan he was drafted in the forth round last year he took the 2nd cb spot away from reggie howard hes not the fastest guy(4.5 speed) but he has very good coverage skills.he is going to be the miami dolphins starting corner for 2006
Old 03-13-2006, 05:33 PM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I not a dolphins nor an lsu fan he was drafted in the forth round last year he took the 2nd cb spot away from reggie howard hes not the fastest guy(4.5 speed) but he has very good coverage skills.he is going to be the miami dolphins starting corner for 2006

Thanks JWZZR if he's still around and makes the teams starting lineup and its officially confirmed that he's there for the 2006-2007 season then he'll be there for the 2K7 version also I don't want to get ahead of myself for 2K7 its a ways off still and nothings been set in stone or confirmed yet so I'll just chill and keep an eye and ear out for NFL coverage and updates!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 03-18-2006, 02:10 PM   #39
Return of Big Mike...

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well as mentioned in my other thread this will be the final update roster for now pending any last minute roster changes but for now this appears to be it.

These are basically the same as the "RkstrEdv5" rosters except they're renamed as to what I see them as ESPN NFL 2K6 rosters just about fully updated and edited to sim and play a very realistic game of NFL Football and the next phase for these will be the addtion of the rookie classes which will see the addtion of players coming into the 2K7 edtion if time and enthusiasim permit.

To play a "Super Bowl" game and keep it simple, just play it as any other exhibition game just choose the venue as the "Super Bowl 2006" now I'm not sure if you guys have that in your options screen but from what I can tell it is possible to get a game like this with the correct site by simply choosing it from your options screen found in "TEAMOPTIONS".

I still recommend using "Zero" slider settings and for a CPU vs CPU game try these they've given me enjoyment and provide an entertaining game for the CPU to play out the Super Bowl so sit back and enjoy the game!!!

P.S. You may want to adjust the sliders abit but I wouldn't recommed by much these are calibrated to work with these rosters and it doesn't require much maybe a tweak or two if any at all but they are set to play out for realistic results so use them as they are or add a tweak or two you won't be disappointed!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
This is cool Rickster that you continue to update the rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »