Home

Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys...........

This is a discussion on Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys........... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2006, 12:32 AM   #1
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2005
Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys...........

Thanks for all your hard work. Rickster would it be too much 2 ask for ur current/final roster ar file and your slider settings in combination with those rosters for a human/cpu game.Thanx so much


Daflyboys would it be 2 much 2 ask for your current/final roster ar file and also ur slider settings to combine with your roster. Thanx so much


Im doin this because im confused with all these ar files i see in the threads. So plz help me out guys..........I hear as you guys have said that both of ur roster sets are the best as of right now. correct? .........affirmed

lol once again u guys are the reason im still playing one hell of a football game.....espn nfl 2k5........hella thanx!
SoCal-Phenom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
MVP
 
Rickster101's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
Thanks for all your hard work. Rickster would it be too much 2 ask for ur current/final roster ar file and your slider settings in combination with those rosters for a human/cpu game.Thanx so much


Daflyboys would it be 2 much 2 ask for your current/final roster ar file and also ur slider settings to combine with your roster. Thanx so much


Im doin this because im confused with all these ar files i see in the threads. So plz help me out guys..........I hear as you guys have said that both of ur roster sets are the best as of right now. correct? .........affirmed

lol once again u guys are the reason im still playing one hell of a football game.....espn nfl 2k5........hella thanx!

To ease your confusion about which roster is which just DL the last one posted and read the threads info telling you about it, the thread is there and the majority of our members have DL them with very few problems only needing to read and check the date attached to them to insure their getting the right roster and settings file.

NFL 2K6 is my last roster update post and is easy to find by reading the threads title that is posted and dated it doesn't get any easier bro and I'm sure Daflyboys is set up in a simular manner...just stay with the 2K5 threads and you'll find them in plain view but also be sure to read the thread info that tells you what it is your attempting to DL, its all there just slow down and you'll get em' as soon as you click on the file!!!

If you need more help finding them just ask but for now they are here if you want em' just slow down and read the info in the threads I'm sure you'll have no problem if you follow this advice its that easy!!!





Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
__________________
Rickster101
The One and Only
"Class is now in session"
____________________
Now currently playing:NCAA 2009 Madden 2009 EA SPORTS HEAD COACH ESPN NFL 2K5/6/7,ESPN NBA 2K8,NBA Live09

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-23-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Rickster101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:41 PM   #3
MVP
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chi, IL
Re: Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
To ease your confusion about which roster is which just DL the last one posted and read the threads info telling you about it, the thread is there and the majority of our members have DL them with very few problems only needing to read and check the date attached to them to insure their getting the right roster and settings file.

NFL 2K6 is my last roster update post and is easy to find by reading the threads title that is posted and dated it doesn't get any easier bro and I'm sure Daflyboys is set up in a simular manner...just stay with the 2K5 threads and you'll find them in plain view but also be sure to read the thread info that tells you what it is your attempting to DL, its all there just slow down and you'll get em' as soon as you click on the file!!!

If you need more help finding them just ask but for now they are here if you want em' just slow down and read the info in the threads I'm sure you'll have no problem if you follow this advice its that easy!!!





Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Hey Rick it is tough reading thur all those pages trying to find your setting. I downloaded ur superbowl setting with ur current roster but I don't know if that the particular "Zero Sliders" u were mentioning. let me know. However it would be easier for both u and Daflyboys to post a set of rosters along with sliders in the same file. I get confused with u guys both speaking upon Zero sliders but there nowhere to be found.
__________________
XBox 1 and 360

Gamertag XRob da Realist
xrob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:34 AM   #4
MVP
 
Rickster101's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Hey Rick it is tough reading thur all those pages trying to find your setting. I downloaded ur superbowl setting with ur current roster but I don't know if that the particular "Zero Sliders" u were mentioning. let me know. However it would be easier for both u and Daflyboys to post a set of rosters along with sliders in the same file. I get confused with u guys both speaking upon Zero sliders but there nowhere to be found.

Ok,ok,ok I'm starting to get the message now but don't understand why its so confusing but anyways let me drop em' here and you can reference back to the threads for info.

The only way sliders can be posted in the same file is if they were part of the Franchise mode and were played in it exclusively other then that you'd have to use a roster file with the settings provided or with some of your own in order to play exhibition games and other modes of play.

There is another thread with info on how they work but thats something you'd have to read for yourselves to understand the concept but it sounds like you just want the files so here they are just DL em' and enjoy your games fellas!!!

Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6


Everything for the update should be here, the rosters along with settings and two versions of the Franchise...one is the Saints at home regular schedual and the other is the Saints games played on the road due to the recent storm diasater we're all familar with by now.

Feel free to change or edit the slider settings to fit your game if these are abit out of sync with your personel game or skills.




Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
__________________
Rickster101
The One and Only
"Class is now in session"
____________________
Now currently playing:NCAA 2009 Madden 2009 EA SPORTS HEAD COACH ESPN NFL 2K5/6/7,ESPN NBA 2K8,NBA Live09

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-24-2006 at 02:36 AM.
Rickster101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:23 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame
 
daflyboys's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lehi Valley, PA
Re: Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys...........

I'll be doing a March update with the prominent moves and major tweaks being catch ratings for LB's and DB's need to be 1 or 2 to minimize the INT's. CGO was right! I'll be going through the PBP's as well and make sure the pics match up or just put in no photo.

I'm currently using Bill's sliders with my roster set and these latest catch ratings tweaks and I'm liking the results.

Now if I can get you guys to buy into putting all the slow butts on the kicking and punting teams to emulate more realistic KR and PR's, game will be perfect! lol well...ya know.
daflyboys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Top -