Home

Ram209 Complete set of Rosters and Sliders Part 36578593

This is a discussion on Ram209 Complete set of Rosters and Sliders Part 36578593 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2006, 09:04 PM   #17
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Ram209 Complete set of Rosters and Sliders Part 36578593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Sometimes you guys just crack me up really, the rosters have been changing from day one of the season and did so for the continuation until the season was over.

Theres opening day of course then theres maybe 5,6 or 10 weeks in the season with personal changes due to injuries...hey guys remember those they can have a very direct impact on your rosters and change line ups of certain players.

There was a nature disater that took its toll on the New Orleans Saints, there have been "Key" players hurt and out for the season, teams have played in venues not set up in the original schedual.

Alot of things unforseen in the NFL have taken place and alot of players on rosters may have not been there if the outcomes had been different so if you take into account certain circumstances then you could have any player you'd want within reason...even T.O. for all that matter!!!

For that matter you can even create yourself and tote the rock or crack some heads so lighten up fellas the rosters are solid and need updating this is a 2K7 project isn't it?

As for edits and gameplay I'm satisfied with mine and do enjoy yours Ram209 but I myself don't think spending time editing is the prime focus but is needed in some cases but what about the real season and moves in the NFLs off season going down?

Well I guess I'm alone on this huh? I thought we'd get together and work on updating not back tracking, oh well I'll be doing it alone I guess I hope others will be with me and want to move on to 2K7 as for 2K6 its a done deal fellas so howz about it?

Ram209 are you going to be working on 2K7 or are you stuck here working on a great roster only needing some serious rookies and player moves, your edits are worthy of being used in the next transition into 2K7 not stuck here in the past...lets move on and get some 2K7 action going on!!!

Every player I have listed or used at one time or another during the season was either on or listed on the teams roster and has played or could have if the time and opportunity presented itself.

You guys are really, really cutting hairs here and are failing to realize its still a game and you can alter certain realitys like playing with McNabb for an entire season with T.O. or just playing the game for its practical purpose and use first and foremost...to entertain and find enjoyment and pleasure from simulating a NFL game or season a closely as possible without the pads!!!

I think any guy who does rosters is always going to be in conflict with his peers and fellow roster makers because not everyone is going to agree with everything and in attempting to be realistic he'll be missing or leaving out somebodys favorite.

Depending on the timeline when playing the game and your own personal preception of reality the game could and should play to any level of expectation you desire!!!

I never worry about roster personal because the fact of the matter is alot of players are on the respective teams I've put them on and if I had the ability to open practice squads and IR lists among other features I would have.

Players like Green are "REAL" and are on teams like the Raiders among others they just can't be put on practice squads in 2K Football because such a place does not exist so thats why you see guys like that.

Finn has been working on or re-addressing the practice squad slots to compliment the use of such features in the real NFL, we have a simulation of it in the form of 2K Football and no practiuce squad to place players like Green or many others that just don't look like they belong there trust me they do and Dejuan Green is an Oakland Raider or was at the time.

The CBA and other more important matters are what the real focus should be at this time and Green he's fine for the moment pending the real NFLs next move!!!

Collins should be the concern not a practice squad player...get real the Raiders need to get this resolved and so do we for roster info to update!!!

Time for 2K7 fellas whats the hold up, lets get er' done the CBA, draft, and other items are coming into play so why are you stuck on rosters anyway they need to be updated for the up and coming season plus new rookie classes so again why are you guys stuck on rosters instead of FA moves and other updates!!!

Hey don't get me wrong I'm impressed with all the rosters being used here I just don't want you guys to forget that theres work to be done for updated rosters transitioning into 2K7 for now I'm into my 2K6 roster but will move it on to 2K7 soon enough so you guys might want to try and keep up or join me either way I'm movin' on!!

I understand what you're saying Rickster but maybe 209 wants to focus on the 2005 season with his roster.

Like I said, I just glanced over it with the editor and compared it to my own and those 2 Raiders were missing. Maybe Flemister 's not important but Carr is since he's the #1 punt returner. I've never heard of Green so I had to do a search on him. The first name is spelled wrong, so that threw me off a little but he's not important right now.

I have 2 rosters right now. My personal one from last season that I will leave intact and the same one with F/A moves that are up to date. I probably will "borrow" edits for the rookies because I've done too much to my roster to download someone else's.

If you like, I can do a thread of free agent moves if that will help you out some.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:08 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
I understand what you're saying Rickster but maybe 209 wants to focus on the 2005 season with his roster.

Like I said, I just glanced over it with the editor and compared it to my own and those 2 Raiders were missing. Maybe Flemister 's not important but Carr is since he's the #1 punt returner. I've never heard of Green so I had to do a search on him. The first name is spelled wrong, so that threw me off a little but he's not important right now.

I have 2 rosters right now. My personal one from last season that I will leave intact and the same one with F/A moves that are up to date. I probably will "borrow" edits for the rookies because I've done too much to my roster to download someone else's.

If you like, I can do a thread of free agent moves if that will help you out some.
you should make a thread for FA moves,we she also do atleast a 3 round mock draft for the rosters to follow
Old 03-07-2006, 09:34 PM   #19
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2

I hear what you're saying here bro I just feel that more attention should be givin to the state of the real NFLs future so we at least know what players are going to be playing for what teams and the impact thats going to have on the rosters for our 2K future projects as editors,roster makers and 2K7s future in general from our collective efforts as guys who want to keep and preserve 2Ks future for our own agendas.

You're correct anyone can edit the rosters as they want for their own uses however my intention was to focus on the fact that 2K6 was here and now its a season thats over and now we can get started on 2K7 with the draft and FA moves looming on the horizon.

I think a free agent thread would be a perfect addtion to actually see whats taking place in the NFL and keep abreast of NFL moves and transactions in "Real Time" so we all can see it and be on the same page.

Its a start and an excellent one to have such a thread for all to see and particapate in, so please do start such a thread and I'll contribute info there as well when its available and confirmed.

I also encourage others to contribute as well with info and updates about your favorite teams so this info can be shared and used to complete and finalize rosters for 2k7 and have it in one place to update and follow moves,updates ect,ect I'm sure this would prove useful and save time searching all over the place by having it all here or in a thread such as you've proposed Slapnutz2K2.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 03-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Your right on Carr I think the reason was because the team was maxed out (cant remeber) But I should take Green out andput Carr in. As far as Flemister, Williams got the bulk of the two TE set for like the last 6 or 7 games thats why he is listed as the back up
I think Green will make an NFL team next year just by watching him at south florida next
Old 03-08-2006, 02:21 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 9

Hello again my friends!
Just finish testing two more full games using BEARS (Human) against COLTS (cpu) at Indianapolis and again the worts thing is that Manning plays two terrible games,with 4 INT in the first game and 5 in the second game.
A part from that I really enjoy the game,even if,with so bad cpu QB performances is really to easy to win!
I'm impressed by tackles and running game,really good!
Anyone else could post here the results of their games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Hello again my friends!
Just finish testing two more full games using BEARS (Human) against COLTS (cpu) at Indianapolis and again the worts thing is that Manning plays two terrible games,with 4 INT in the first game and 5 in the second game.
A part from that I really enjoy the game,even if,with so bad cpu QB performances is really to easy to win!
I'm impressed by tackles and running game,really good!
Anyone else could post here the results of their games?
i play around with his QBS and i dont think i did use his sliders
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_updated QB tinker.zip (252.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-09-2006, 02:18 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
i play around with his QBS and i dont think i did use his sliders
Hello JWZZR!
Can you please tell me which are the slider you think are better to use along with your roster file QB twicker?
Thanks a lot!
Old 03-09-2006, 08:58 AM   #24
MVP

Another thing JWZZR,
can you tell us which are the edits you have change in your roster QB twick?Thanks a lot!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »