Home

Best XBox rosters???

This is a discussion on Best XBox rosters??? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2006, 08:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best XBox rosters???

Can someone help me out? I have been wanting to going back and playing this game. Can someone please post a link to a good roster set, or can anyone email them to me? Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Best XBox rosters???

Look down a few posts in this forum...there are three good roster sets to choose from for Xbox Action Replay.
Old 03-11-2006, 04:03 PM   #3
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

I'd go with the Rickster's... I hope to team up with him and others to have the latest ones out for the new season.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWSMV
Can someone help me out? I have been wanting to going back and playing this game. Can someone please post a link to a good roster set, or can anyone email them to me? Thank you in advance.
If you wait until tomorrow night (Sunday), I'll be re-posting my final cuts / opening kickoff rosters that will now include a few rating changes, some position changes, global edits, some added players and my very own "dan edits". That's right, dan edits. It will be the best damn roster until I post my 2006 final cuts / opening kickoff roster in September.

If franchise is your preference, I'll also be posting a "franchise2k6" file tomorrow night (Sunday) as well. It will use the roster update that I just mentioned and have the 2005 schedule already included but here's the best part -

50 rookies from the upcoming NFL Draft will already be included in the franchise file and can be seen by looking at the Draft Class in Finn's editor.

Rookies include - Leinart, Bush, Davis, Ferguson, M. Williams, J. Williams and Huff. All rookies are projected first rounders and some will be second rounders. I wanted to create 224 rookies but sadly, I just dont have the time. Oh well. 50 rookies are better then none at all. It will also be the first file posted that includes 2006 rookies.

A 2006 schedule will also follow within a week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »