Home

***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

This is a discussion on ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread*** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2006, 03:08 AM   #233
Banned
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Aug 2003
Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

Chiefs signed CB Ty Law.
dan77733 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:20 AM   #234
MVP
 
Rickster101's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Blog Entries: 3
Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I don't understand why you guys are boogerin' up this thread with extemporaneous chatter about moves. There's an NFL forum for just that kind of stuff. Why not let slap and slimm just do their thing here and give them props or whatever else in a PM. To follow suit, I'll delete this posting in a few days.

Support and I like to keep him/them motavated and inspired plus their human beings not cookie cutters not many guys really say enough thanx for what he/they does I'm just showing my appreciation and don't mind you knowing that, also I work alot of rosters so this thread is of significant importance to me but I can see your point daflyboy don't worry I personally will see to it that the thread doesn't become to "Convoluted" with "OFF" topic discussions, though most have been by me I rarely do go off topic.

The more know about the player the better I can keep rosters updated but I'll try and keep to a minimum and most def "ON" topic I'm cool with that and would never get this thread in trouble but the guys need to know that they're appreciated and it doesn't hurt to show it every now and then doing rosters and keeping this up isn't all fun and games and sometimes a kind word inspires others to keep going on forward plus I like this thread its more covenient for me. I'm done and guys thanx again. Now gentlemen at ease as you were continue on.

P.S. I'll keep it at a minuim Daflboy!





Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot.
— Rod Serling
__________________
Rickster101
The One and Only
"Class is now in session"
____________________
Now currently playing:NCAA 2009 Madden 2009 EA SPORTS HEAD COACH ESPN NFL 2K5/6/7,ESPN NBA 2K8,NBA Live09

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-25-2006 at 12:28 AM.
Rickster101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:54 AM   #235
Banned
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Aug 2003
Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

dafylboys.....

The reason why we discuss FA moves is because of those updating their rosters. I personally dont see any problems. This topic has been up since FA started and should be available until the final cuts are made.
dan77733 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2006, 08:26 AM   #236
MVP
 
slapnutz2k2's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Carolina
TEXANS
cut FB Nick Luchey, FS Jammal Lord
slapnutz2k2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:18 AM   #237
Daydream Believer
 
Flyboy's Arena
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sea of Waking Dreams
Posts: 11,350
Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

...

Anyhow..

VIKINGS
sign Dwight Smith
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
Maybe the best post in OS's history. If you don't think Tony Romo is a Hall of Famer, you support al Qaeda.
Flyboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:59 AM   #238
Banned
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Aug 2003
Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Position? Former Team?


See, this is why you guys should let slap and slimm take care of the thread by the original starter......anyhow.
Funny, you complain about me and Rickster talking about the Ty Law signing but you post a meaningless message bashing the guy that posted the Smith signing just because he didnt include his ex-team and position? Maybe, you should go to the Madden board because quite simply, it seems like you would fit in perfectly there.

And im going to talk about the Law and Smith signings because I can and want to. If you dont like it, then dont visit this topic.

Chiefs signing Law is actually a one year deal with the option for them picking up the second year. It's not a long term deal like some may think. Law's deal with KC is basically the same thing as what he signed with the NYJ a year ago. For 2006, Law and Surtain should definitely be a top CB combination and the secondary overall should be very good.

As for Dwight Smith, he signed with the Vikings and has pretty much the same deal as what he would have if he was still in New Orleans. He signed with NO a year ago after leaving TB as an UFA. NO released him just days ago and was rumored to go back to TB but the Vikings offered more money. Should have been the SB MVP back in 2002 when the Buccaneers beat the Raiders in SB XXXVII. Smith has played FS the last few years but will most likely be moved back to CB with the Vikings. Smith played CB in TB early in his career before being moved to FS.

All the Vikings need now is a franchise QB and RB.
dan77733 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:35 AM   #239
Hall Of Fame
 
daflyboys's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Lehi Valley, PA
Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Funny, you complain about me and Rickster talking about the Ty Law signing but you post a meaningless message bashing the guy that posted the Smith signing just because he didnt include his ex-team and position? Maybe, you should go to the Madden board because quite simply, it seems like you would fit in perfectly there.
Hey, if he feels bashed, then let him speak for himself...... I simply suggested just keeping the thread clean, but if you and Rickster want to do your "thang", then don't let me stop you..... if it's really something you want to do.....then why would what I say matter a rat's arse to you? I kept my word as I said I would and deleted my clutter...... sorry slap, no offense to this good thread.

BTW, the Madden comment........ good one.

Last edited by daflyboys; 07-26-2006 at 02:37 AM.
daflyboys is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:45 AM   #240
Banned
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Aug 2003
Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Hey, if he feels bashed, then let him speak for himself...... I simply suggested just keeping the thread clean, but if you and Rickster want to do your "thang", then don't let me stop you..... if it's really something you want to do.....then why would what I say matter a rat's arse to you? I kept my word as I said I would and deleted my clutter...... sorry slap, no offense to this good thread.

BTW, the Madden comment........ good one.
The thread is "clean". What's wrong with talking about the signings? This is an NFL board after all. What you say doesnt really matter to me, I just dont know why you're complaining about people talking about the signings in the signings thread?

Thanks for the compliment about the Madden comment. And posting "scolded" in your deleted message as the reason why you deleted it was a good one as well.
dan77733 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Top -