Home

Old 10-23-2006, 11:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
thanks finn

u know what i just realized with this football editor i can pretty much relive any nfl season. its alot of hardwork but i think its pretty awesome. 2yrs after the fact and just because of the replay ability factor this game now has thanks to finns editor im still excited till this day about this game and its possibilities. imagine if all sports games allowed u to edit. u guys know that being that college hoops allows u to change names we can pretty much relive just about any college hoops season. take it to 82 unc vs georgetown can u say ewing vs jordan. i mentioned that in this footbal thread because this game is a perfect example of a game that u can play over and over again because of its editing ability. imagine if finn were able to keep enhancing nba 2k6 editor or better yet if he made 1 for 07 and we could overwrite players like we do in nfl 2k5 man imagine the replay ability the nba would have if we could edit colleges and names like we do in nfl 2k5 it would be so ill. guys thanks to my man webpath the one responsible for the tecmo rosters i am now reliving the 1991 nfl season and i even went ahead and made the 1991 schedule to go to the rosters and im having a blast thanks web and i know ive gone off on a tangent but most importantly i want to give a big thanks to the man who made it all possible who will never receive enuff credit but deserves it all and thats finn once again i think i also speak for everyone who has used the editor we owe u alot man thank u
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2006, 12:05 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: thanks finn

Dude hook me up with that 1991 schedule and roster.

Since there were less teams back then what did they do about that?
Old 10-24-2006, 01:28 AM   #3
Rookie

well all i did was schedule the panthers ravens texans and jaguars to play against each other every week and i also lowered there ratings so they were less likely to make the playoffs
Old 10-24-2006, 01:35 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

that's a great solution to the extra teams problem.

please do post this file
Old 10-24-2006, 01:38 AM   #5
Rookie

enjoy my brothers as i have made no changes to the roster edits webpath originally made hell i may even 1 day try to do 1 0f these myself but for later years as i said i know u guys will love this and tell me wot u think

Last edited by suirad; 08-22-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »