Home

Latest ESPN NFL2K5 Roster Update

This is a discussion on Latest ESPN NFL2K5 Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2006, 02:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Latest ESPN NFL2K5 Roster Update

Hello to all:

I am looking for the very latest roster update for ESPN NFL 2K5 (action replay). I don't have the time right now to go through and update every team from the very beginning but if someone could send me the very latest roster release, I will update it with all the latest free agent moves and player additions to every NFL team to post here at Operation Sports just before the start of the 2006 season for everyone to download (I hope I won't be the only person to be doing this?). In the meantime, I was just looking for one that is up-to-date enough with most of the latest free agent happenings? Can anyone tell me where to find one or email one to me ([email protected])? Thanks in advance, I will greatly appreciate any help from anyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2006, 04:35 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Latest ESPN NFL2K5 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbus
Hello to all:

I am looking for the very latest roster update for ESPN NFL 2K5 (action replay). I don't have the time right now to go through and update every team from the very beginning but if someone could send me the very latest roster release, I will update it with all the latest free agent moves and player additions to every NFL team to post here at Operation Sports just before the start of the 2006 season for everyone to download (I hope I won't be the only person to be doing this?). In the meantime, I was just looking for one that is up-to-date enough with most of the latest free agent happenings? Can anyone tell me where to find one or email one to me ([email protected])? Thanks in advance, I will greatly appreciate any help from anyone.

You can find rosters in the roster threads bro we're already light years ahead of editing 2K5 for 2K6 rosters (done that been there) bro so you're a little late to the party but we'll gladly accept any contributions you'd like to present here in a working effort with our fine roster makers who have also completed rosters of their own.

So welcome to "OS...Da Spot" I'm sure most of the fellas would be more then happy to see your rosters or you could work with one of us here at this site, some of us have started 2K7 projects already including myself and are currently working on them during this NFL off season so again welcome aboard I personally am looking forward to seeing what you have inmind to help contribute to a great game and this site!!!

One more thing bro, it'd be a good thing to read through some of the NFL 2k threads to get yourself familiar with whats really going on here regarding rosters and editing, theres alot of info that I think you'll find most useful and you'll get a feel for what the guys are actually doing and involved with to get yourself up to speed and know us in general...welcome again to what I hope will be a prosperious beginning for you here at "OS...Da Spot"!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »